Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Pagano

Chuck Pagano

I am so excited to see how our D is gonna look under this guy. He has already said we will be alot more aggressive. I wonder will the pre snap movement come back because to me thats when we were at our best. I would also like to see the return of safety and corner blitzes. I think we were solid on D last year but I have a feeling we will be elite again this year.

2. Re: Chuck Pagano

it's all about the personnel you have.

Re: Chuck Pagano

Hopefully he moves McClain back to the outside.
    Founder of The J. Peterman Company - JPeterman.com - Follow me on Twitter

Blog Entries

We have to have CB's to be aggressive...Make a move Oz!!!!!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

This is a good point. We really have no idea what to expect. Despite the front 7 being a huge strength of the 2000 Ravens, that defense was defined more by Marvin's quarter schemes than the 4-3. I'm very interested to see how he integrates the pass rush and coverage.

6. Re: Chuck Pagano

Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    This is a good point. We really have no idea what to expect. Despite the front 7 being a huge strength of the 2000 Ravens, that defense was defined more by Marvin's quarter schemes than the 4-3. I'm very interested to see how he integrates the pass rush and coverage.
    Unleash Paul Krueger and we will see

Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    Mixing it up so we are unpredictable is key.

Wink Re: Chuck Pagano

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    it's all about the personnel you have.
    Not necessarily. Despite great personnel last couple season, the Ravens defense was the weakest link. How many nail-biters & blown leads did we have to endure?

I am hopeful to see a return to a more lively, aggressive, and unpredictable defense under Pagano.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Not necessarily. Despite great personnel last couple season, the Ravens defense was the weakest link.
    Rank - Yards - Scoring
    Defense - 10 - 3
    Offense - 22 - 16

Yep, definitely the defense that was the weak link! :grbac:

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

10. Re: Chuck Pagano

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Not necessarily. Despite great personnel last couple season, the Ravens defense was the weakest link. How many nail-biters & blown leads did we have to endure?

I am hopeful to see a return to a more lively, aggressive, and unpredictable defense under Pagano.
    mmmmm, I dunno. Last year seemed like the Ravens played not lose games. On both offense & defense they were very conservative at all times. Very few gambles which resulted in a lot of close games. In the end, we were all pissed at the Ravens style, but it was the most logical way to get to 12 wins.

I want to see more blitizing & different defensive alignments this year as well. Just don't know if Harbaugh has it in him to change the "style" of the Ravens. In the end, Pagano has to listen to what Harbaugh says.

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Rank - Yards - Scoring
    Defense - 10 - 3
    Offense - 22 - 16

Yep, definitely the defense that was the weak link! :grbac:

- C -
    Ha Ha. No question offense was the bigger problem last year. Defense was by and large solid. While I'm very happy to see Pagano get the DC job and think he'll be an improvement, neither the defensive personnel nor its coodinator was last year's biggest problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    We have to have CB's to be aggressive...Make a move Oz!!!!!
    Wilson is the top priority and if this happens I know you will be happy, apparently there is a rumor going around that if the Ravens resign Wilson Foxworth will either be shown the door or be forced to take a pay cut.