ESPN Hype machine in midseason form

This cant be,Jen didnt have a 104 degree temp as reported by ESPN??? Say it aint so,I mean someone could play in an NFL game on the virge of collapse,and surely the great Jen could.I'm sure it was a simple mistake.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2594982

Re: ESPN Hype machine in midseason form

At first I thought you were talking about me and then I realized that you were call Ben Jen.

Nevermind

On second thought . . . could you please come up with another nickname for him. I don't want my name associated with his :bag:
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Wait, so it wasn't that he was deathly ill, it's just that he sucked and he had no running game to bail him out Monday night?? Gee, what a shame.

I've been saying without Jerome Bettis or the presense of a real good power back on that team, they will NOT be as good as they have been. Steelers Football was always about ramming the run down their opponents throats. And as soon as Jax took that away, the Steelers couldn't respond.

I always called BS on that - a 104 fever soon after surgery would have you halfway to the hospital, not on a football field, no matter who you are.

I said the same thing,apparently ESPN doesnt realize that if you had a 104 fever you would be near death and if not seriously ill in the hospital.But it sounded good at the time,and Im sure they thought the Squeelers were going to win so they could say "The Great Ben R plays with a 104 fever!! Just like Jordan did!!! He is such a warrior." And Im sure camp Jen was loving it as well,just dreaming of those post game interviews until the Jags pounded Jen and the rest of them into submission.

didnt he part the red sea before the game???
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Yes he did,and apparently he walked across that harbor they have down there in Jax as well.