Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Rashard Mendenhall = dumbass!

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    CR Dingley, there is no question that President Bush's legacy is inextricably linked to 9/11. The only thing I remember from the pre-9/11 Bush Presidency is his utterly pathetic late night speech attempting to justify his decision to handcuff medical researchers.

Like Rudolph Guiliani, his legacy is now linked to 9/11, and like Guiliani, he used 9/11 as a moment to define his mission.

Doesn't mean he caused it, though.
    Honestly i never said he did, I just have questions that haven't been answered.

Ok, I'm ready, give me a question that hasn't been answered. Let's try Google together.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Ok, I'm ready, give me a question that hasn't been answered. Let's try Google together.
    Google is not nessecary, common sense works...

Quote Originally Posted by CR_Dingley View Post
    Honestly i never said he did, I just have questions that haven't been answered.
    Go for it we can work through it together. What is your first question?

fine how about the the surveillance videos around the Pentagon we were told about: a hotel video, a convenience store video. They released 4 frames which didn't show much, what were on those other tapes? ( flight 77)

Blog Entries

fine how about the the surveillance videos around the Pentagon we were told about: a hotel video, a convenience store video. They released 4 frames which didn't show much, what were on those other tapes? ( flight 77)
    Who knows, but the fact they won't or haven't released those tapes doesn't prove there was no plane. As I said earlier the lack of evidence to a question doesn't prove anything. So what do you want those tapes to prove, that a plane hit the Pentagon?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Who knows, but the fact they won't or haven't released those tapes doesn't prove there was no plane. As I said earlier the lack of evidence to a question doesn't prove anything. So what do you want those tapes to prove, that a plane hit the Pentagon?
    Again, i never said it did prove anything. But it's one of the questions i have

I don't know what the tapes would prove, but untill they release them i will put it under the sketchy category.

Blog Entries

I don't know what the tapes would prove, but untill they release them i will put it under the sketchy category.
    Well here are the questions I asked myself since I haven't seen those tapes.

• What about all the eyewitness'
    • What about the plane debris
    • What happened to that plane if it was a missle
    • Where are the passengers if it was missle
    • How did they keep everyone quiet about who fired the missle

Add all those up and you have your answer

What you read or don't read doesn't concern me. There has been no 3rd party official investigation. Untill that happens ill be inclined to believe neither of the theories.
    Maybe Ann Coulter can investiagte as an official 3rd party...

Dingley do you not think planes hit the towers, and a plane crashed in Pennsylvania, and a plane crashed into the Pentagon?

Or, ermm, do you claim you don't know but you think it's "sketchy"?

A @#$!ing *missile*? You can't reject the bizarre notion that a missile was somehow involved?

That's just sad.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

This is beyond pathetic.

I had no less then 3 dozen co-workers sitting outside of Pentagon Mall right after the towers were hit because the mall had to be evacuated.

All of them saw the Pentagon get hit by a plane.

All of them were interviewed by the FBI over the course of three months.

Yea, they haven't proven it to me either that it was a missile. there for I really truly dont have any answers. thats not really tin hat shit.