Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Rashard Mendenhall = dumbass!

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    I don't see how Mendenhall's stupidity is much different from Luke Scott's but the world is big enough for some idiots. Under some circumstances, though, I can see how this could be bad for the human race...

What was the name of the movie with the premise that smarter people have fewer kids, so in time the idiots take over? Anyway, hopefully the human race will be able to carry on with some knuckleheads in the gene pool.

Idiocracy was the movie, I wont say that it was explosives, but there are more questions surrounding it then just the colapse... i.e. wtc7, what happend to the gold under tower 2. ext...

Quote Originally Posted by CR_Dingley

Idiocracy was the movie, I wont say that it was explosives, but there are more questions surrounding it then just the colapse... i.e. wtc7, what happend to the gold under tower 2. ext...
    Oy vey.

Quote Originally Posted by CR_Dingley View Post
    Yes! Idiocracy, thank you. God help us when you're in charge.

The bunk supporting that nonsense was exposed long ago. I don't care to do any research for you, but as I recall Popular Mechanics had a particularly thorough piece dismantling those sad, sad, conspiracy theories. You may wish to start your research there, before you continue acting like a fool in front of other people.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Yes! Idiocracy, thank you. God help us when you're in charge.

The bunk supporting that nonsense was exposed long ago. I don't care to do any research for you, but as I recall Popular Mechanics had a particularly thorough piece dismantling those sad, sad, conspiracy theories. You may wish to start your research there, before you continue acting like a fool in front of other people.
    not pushing conspiracies, just saying i have questions.

Has anyone watched Loose change 9-11? They have video's on youtube. These videos will get you thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24
    Has anyone watched Loose change 9-11? They have video's on youtube. These videos will get you thinking.
    No they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I saw it,, but i tend not to like anything that quotes wikipedia as a source.

I saw evidence on youtube that the Apollo moon landings never took place. And Donald Trump confirmed it in a speech given last night. And yet people persist in believing Neil Armstrong actually walked on the moon...

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    No they don't.

Have you watched it? I've only seen a few parts of it and I know it defiently has some good points.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24

Have you watched it? I've only seen a few parts of it and I know it defiently has some good points.
    Yes.

No it doesn't.

It makes a mockery of the murders of over 3000 people.

If some choose to believe the tin foil hat brigade, I suppose that's your right. Who am I to get in the way of someone looking foolish.

Most of us chose to believe actual engineers when they say there was no conspiracy.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...y/news/1227842

The above article debunks ALL the nonsense. If you care to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Yes.

No it doesn't.

It makes a mockery of the murders of over 3000 people.
    I'm not going to go into a political debate on this board but if you think the United States goverment handled this entire mess the right way I think you have on some American flag glasses.