Blog Entries

Why is Sarah Palin smarter than all of those "intellectuals" at the Fed?

Smart girl

As usual, Sarah was ahead of the curve against the Federal Reserves' action of 'quantitative easing' of the economy, otherwise known as QE2.

...Unlike most U.S. economists and politicians, however, Palin tries to draw the concerns about quantitative easing to inflation today and falls short. She says, “everyone who ever goes out shopping for groceries knows that prices have risen significantly over the past year or so. Pump priming would push them even higher.”...
    Notice the date of that WSJ link.

She was one of the few candidates that said it wouldn't work and it hasn't. Gas and food prices are rising (and will continue so) and the value of the Dollar is dropping.

Man, she is one stupid gal. /sarc

Austrians 1
    Keynesians 0

This is red meat for Galen!

Blog Entries

Re: Why is Sarah Palin smarter than all of those "intellectuals" at the Fed?

Has she spoken about QE3 that will most likely be announced tomorrow?

What happened to just allowing a business to either succeed or fail on its own without government interference?
    “Ed Reed for President! I figure if Ed Reed can get eight interceptions in 10 games, he can fix world peace." - Jameel McClain

Blog Entries

Palin is smarter because as Galen would say she has a great ass and
    big tits and the hottest legs you ever saw.

Beauty and brains can't be beat.

I'VE BEEN TO 57 STATES AND HAVE ONE MORE TO GO.

PRESIDENT TO BE OBAMA

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    As usual, Sarah was ahead of the curve

ahhhh...i'll go out and find some and bring 'em back to ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXL...eature=related

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post

ahhhh...i'll go out and find some and bring 'em back to ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXL...eature=related
    So you're saying she was right?

:ww:

So in typical Lib form, rather than discuss the thread topic you post a highly edited video! Kudos Galen!!

I can post edited videos too!!

See how that works?

So you're saying she was right?

:ww:

So in typical Lib form, rather than discuss the thread topic you post a highly edited video! Kudos Galen!!

I can post edited videos too!!

See how that works?
    The only thing Sarah Palin has been ahead of the curve has been efficiency in appealing to the vulnerable conservative mind. She has been ahead of the current crop of conservative Carnival Barkers that appeal so much to you guys like Beck, Trump, Bachmann, etc.

I'm glad related so well to my use of an edited youtube video to substantiate my claim. Maybe you understand just a weee bit better what I have been calling you out for so doing for so long.

As far as Palin somehow being right over QE2 or ahead of a curve that many were predicting from both sides of the aisle, I am not too impressed.

The Fed succeeded in preventing deflation which while most on the board have only been crying about inflation, it has been deflation that has worried most economists. QE2 undoubtedly led to stockmarket rallies which we all benefit from but more than likely led to employment gains as well.

Most investors now expect inflation to be just over 2% for the next five years which is well within historical standards. Before inflation was as low as 1% which was leading to all the hoarding of cash. That won't be as much of a problem now but you will see some effect on gas and food for sure but to think the Fed didn't expect this only shows a lack of awareness on your part in their intentions. To think Sarah was somehow alone in that prediction is silly. Its like Sarah predicting the sun will rise tomorrow and you being all starry-eyed over her ability to be "smarter than all of those intellectuals over at the weather center" that predicted 85 degrees and sunny.

Bernanke won't admit it but he obviously wanted to lower the value of the dollar to increase exports. He has increased confidence as shown in the rising stock market and in since QE2, the unemployment has dropped from almost 10% to under 9%. So gas has gone up which directly affects food going up as well. There are no perfect solutions...drive less, bike more, buy a car that gets 50 mpg and the solution improves even more.

Or you can keep thinking Palin is an "intellectual"

Blog Entries

I'm glad related so well to my use of an edited youtube video to substantiate my claim. Maybe you understand just a weee bit better what I have been calling you out for so doing for so long.
    WTF is this? I've read it outloud to myself and I'm baffled by your brilliance...

As far as Palin somehow being right over QE2 or ahead of a curve that many were predicting from both sides of the aisle, I am not too impressed.
    So which is it?

The Fed succeeded in preventing deflation which while most on the board have only been crying about inflation, it has been deflation that has worried most economists. QE2 undoubtedly led to stockmarket rallies which we all benefit from but more than likely led to employment gains as well.

Bernanke won't admit it but he obviously wanted to lower the value of the dollar to increase exports. He has increased confidence as shown in the rising stock market and in since QE2, the unemployment has dropped from almost 10% to under 9%. So gas has gone up which directly affects food going up as well. There are no perfect solutions...drive less, bike more, buy a car that gets 50 mpg and the solution improves even more.
    So now you're a mind reader? Whats really cool about your claim is that he can do no wrong!! If he did what they did with QE2 and it fails (like its really doing) you can always revert back to say "well thats what he really wanted to do.

Man, living with no responsibility for your actions: Democrat Approved!!

Blog Entries

Or you can keep thinking Palin is an "intellectual"
    I don't want an "intellectual"; I want someone who has real world experience running a government entity and/or company. While all the schooling in the world is great, unless you put some of that knowledge to use and enjoy the successes that come with that knowledge or endure the failures as well, that knowledge is wasted. Hence, you have "intellectuals" in your major colleges and universities teaching! Those that can, do...those that can't, teach!!

0bama has never run anything that required tough decisions that could hurt the business. He's a narcissistic, thin-skinned adolescent who can't make choices without checking the sway of the wind. I'm sure you call that being pragmatic. Its not. Its quite evident that he cannot do whats necessary to get this country back on track
    Last edited by 4G63; 04-27-2011 at 03:31 PM.

Blog Entries

thin-skinned adolescent who can't make choices without checking the sway of the wind. I'm sure you call that being pragmatic. Its not. Its quite evident that he cannot do whats necessary to get this country back on track
    :word

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politi...ng-commissions