Bart Scott coming up on Cold Pizza

They said "there's another great linebacker on the Ravens and its not Ray Lewis.....we will explain shortly" .

Re: Bart Scott coming up on Cold Pizza

So what happened?!!

And Bart is very good and getting better with each game, but let's not compare him to the Legendary #52 just yet. Longevity is the key and I have no doubt that one day Scott can be inducted into that pantheon of great linebackers...

They just had a little blurb about how he was undrafted and how well he played when Ray went down last year,and how the rest of the league had better watch out for this guy.

It was a very short blurb -- it was part of an around-the-NFL segment, and some guy spent about thirty seconds talking about how well Bart Scott has played, how he took over for Ray last year when Ray got hurt, how he visited Cleveland this offseason but decided to re-sign with Baltimore for less money because they were loyal to him, that sort of thing. It was a very quick profile, but it's nice to see him get some pub.

Thats right I'd rather have him getting the pub rather then a certain versatile,in the last year of his contract,can play every position on defense Raven that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu
    Thats right I'd rather have him getting the pub rather then a certain versatile,in the last year of his contract,can play every position on defense Raven that I know of.
    I was thinking the same exact thing.