Blog Entries

Meet the new Boss, Same as the old Boss

Of course , I'm talking about Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein Obama!! :happyanim

Seems like Joe Scarborough's Kool-Aid needs refilling or that he needs to get "Re-educated"!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/...29638#42429638

He's right you know. Many Libs like Mika will carry water for The Won because he can do no wrong in their eyes. Shitting on Bush and Cheney was what propelled Barry to the White House; that he was everything GWB wasn't but as it turns out, he's just like George W Bush!

Gitmo: still open. Patriot Act: extended. Military tribunals: continuing (what we should do anyway). Hope and Change is awesome ain't it?!?

Blog Entries

Re: Meet the new Boss, Same as the old Boss

Speaking of Cheney, did anyone catch Jessie Ventura on Piers Morgan last
    night? Very interesting.

Anyway, Jessie the body Ventura, former pro wrestler, Navy Seal, mayor
    and guv of Minn has a new book out entitled 63 DOCUMENTS THE GOVT
    DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT.

He claims in the book that Cheney knew about 911 before it happened. There
    were documents, that the govt doesn't want you to see and memo that Cheney
    knew it would happen so we could go into Iraq and Afganistan.

Morgan tripped him up a little and he finally said, I don't know for sure if
    Chaney knew but there are the documents.

Morgan said he'd let 3,000 people die to start a war?

Jessie said those planes couldn't bring down those bldgs. If people think
    that a man hiding in a cave could attack the USA and do what the Russians
    never could are stupid.

He said the reason we're in Afganistan is not because of terrorist camps or
    oil it because they have the largest reserves of natural resources that make cell phones
    in the world and the US wants to control it. It will be the future oil.

Jessie also talked about Kennedy's death. he's been studying it for 25 years.
    He says he was an expert marksman for the Navy and with the most advanced
    modern telescopic rifle he couldn't pull off 3 shots in 6 seconds like Harvey
    did and he used an arcaic rifle with simple scope he got out of a mail order
    catalogue.

He said that Hunt of Watergate fame was a former CIA agent in charge of the
    hit team to kill JFK because he was a commie sympathizer. he must have
    seen Oliver Stone's movie JFK and believed it because the movie says the
    same thing.

But Hunt in a sworn statement on his death bed to his family swore he was
    part of the team that killed JFK. He later worked with Liddy in the Watergate
    breakin. In fact, Hunt didn't want to go back there because they had broken
    into that bldg 14 times and didn't find any dirt on anyone except some
    pics of prostitutes with the DNCs deputy. He later sued Liddy for talking
    about it on the radio saying that was the only dirt we could find and the guy
    sued Liddy but the judge threw the case out of court. Liddy is a disbarred
    lawyer and knew what he was doing.

Also, Hunts wife knew about the breakin and was going to talk about it
    at a press conf in Chicago but her plane crashed before it got there and
    200 people were killed.

So getting back to Cheney and 911, the gov't has been monstrous before
    killing a lot of innocent people but 3,000? I dunno but Jessie did say they stopped
    diggin at ground 0 because they found metalic parts with ingredients buried
    in the ground that was under the bldgs.

I didn't get the name but he claims that is what brought the bldgs down, not
    the planes. He was a demolition expert blowing up tons of stuff on
    land and underwater.

Very interesting.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-05-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Of course , I'm talking about Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein Obama!! :happyanim

Seems like Joe Scarborough's Kool-Aid needs refilling or that he needs to get "Re-educated"!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/...29638#42429638

He's right you know. Many Libs like Mika will carry water for The Won because he can do no wrong in their eyes. Shitting on Bush and Cheney was what propelled Barry to the White House; that he was everything GWB wasn't but as it turns out, he's just like George W Bush!

Gitmo: still open. Patriot Act: extended. Military tribunals: continuing (what we should do anyway). Hope and Change is awesome ain't it?!?
    You forgot "The failed economic policies of the last 8 years" which he did kinda change, he has done more of it.

btw-did you see how disappointed Mica was and upset that she didn't have good reasons or excuse for Joe's questions...

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    never could are stupid.
    There are some things from that day that are unexplainable but, planes did bring down those buildings, you can see videos of them starting the collapse at the point were the planes entered.
    Last edited by NCRAVEN; 04-06-2011 at 10:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You forgot "The failed economic policies of the last 8 years" which he did kinda change, he has done more of it.
    Oh, I know. There are many more, those are just what popped into my little pea-brain at that point.

btw-did you see how disappointed Mica was and upset that she didn't have good reasons or excuse for Joe's questions...
    Yeah, Joe had "framed" his point of view. OK Mika, lets just pretend thats never happened before. His point couldn't be refuted and she was proof of that. 0bama can do no wrong and diehard Libs will vote for him regardless. Its the centrist Dems and independents he needs to worry about.

There are some things from that day that are unexplainable but, planes did bring down those buildings, you can see videos of them starting the collapse at the point were the planes entered.
    Correct. As a FF I can tell you that steel will deform and lose strength and with that amount of weight on top will eventually cause a collapse. No explosives needed.

As to what AirFlacco said, I did watch Ventura's show about the Pentagon attack on 9/11 and he made a compelling case but never mentioned what actually happened to the plane. Lets say a cruise missile or bomb was put into the Pentagon...what happened to the plane that supposedly went into the Pentagon? Was it shot down? If so, who would actually keep quiet about that. The complicity involved would be staggering and I don't think anyone with a conscience would be willing to keep quiet about such a thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post

He claims in the book that Cheney knew about 911 before it happened. There
    were documents, that the govt doesn't want you to see and memo that Cheney
    knew it would happen so we could go into Iraq and Afganistan.

Morgan tripped him up a little and he finally said, I don't know for sure if
    Chaney knew but there are the documents.

Morgan said he'd let 3,000 people die to start a war?

never could are stupid.
    Actually, its quite possible. Never had someone intentionally crashed a hijacked plane before so all you needed was some guys trained to fly them and willing to die for your cause. It was a spectacular plan and executed pretty damn well IMO.

Blog Entries

Actually, its quite possible. Never had someone intentionally crashed a hijacked plane before so all you needed was some guys trained to fly them and willing to die for your cause. It was a spectacular plan and executed pretty damn well IMO.
    Exactly, planes have been hijacked numerous times before and like you said it just need someone who can fly and believe their will be 72 virgins in heaven for them if they do this :grbac:

As to what AirFlacco said, I did watch Ventura's show about the Pentagon attack on 9/11 and he made a compelling case but never mentioned what actually happened to the plane. Lets say a cruise missile or bomb was put into the Pentagon...what happened to the plane that supposedly went into the Pentagon? Was it shot down? If so, who would actually keep quiet about that. The complicity involved would be staggering and I don't think anyone with a conscience would be willing to keep quiet about such a thing.
    I watched a debate with the losers from "loose change" and popular mechanics, the guys from loose change were all over the board, that plane was shot down...no wait .. it was a missile because there were no plane parts.. okay what about the 180 some odd bodies that were there and identified.

One theory is that the planes were diverted to Chicago and the passengers offloaded, never to be heard from again. I was never a Truther, just someone that agreed that there were questions that were never answered correctly or ignored.
    “Ed Reed for President! I figure if Ed Reed can get eight interceptions in 10 games, he can fix world peace." - Jameel McClain

Blog Entries

Yea, I agree. I was just explaining Jessie's views.

As the host said, our missile defense system vs Russia was pointing upward for missiles
    descending. The planes came from the ground and underneath the system going upward.
    There was nothing to shoot them down.

Brilliant planning and execution I'd say that hit 75% of their targets,
    but I would say there are people
    in the gov't monstrous enough to keep quiet.

Like I said, somebody in the gov't blew up Hunt's wife's plane to stop her from talking
    about Watergate and killed 200 innocent people.

Many historians believe that
    FDR knew where the Jap fleet was on Dec 6th. Churchill knew but wouldn't tell.
    FDR let them bomb Pear Harbor to bring us in the war to defeat Germany who was
    also trying to bldg the bomb.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TLaMana View Post
    One theory is that the planes were diverted to Chicago and the passengers offloaded, never to be heard from again. I was never a Truther, just someone that agreed that there were questions that were never answered correctly or ignored.
    That plane was supposed to hit the White House or Capitol building.
    They evacuated both but it was diverted as mentioned and the
    passengers stormed the terrorists.

America - land of the free and home of the brave.

Blog Entries