You Down Wit G.O.P. - Who's Down Wit G.O.P.

What is up wit da G.O.P.? I mean these dudes were partying like it was 1981 again just a month ago. Now just 2 weeks into their reign:

a majority (55 percent) believe congressional Republicans will be too inflexible in dealing with President Obama, while an equal number (55 percent) say Obama will strike the right balance.

On House Republicans’ goal to repeal Obama’s health care law — an effort that cleared the chamber on Wednesday — 45 percent support eliminating the law and 46 percent oppose the GOP effort.

attitudes about the Republican Party have declined, with 34 percent viewing the GOP positively and 40 percent negatively — down from its 38-37 percent favorable/unfavorable rating last month.

the Democratic Party’s fav/unfav in the current poll is 39-35 percent, up from its 37-41 percents score from last month.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41161439...more_politics/

President Obama’s approval rating continues to rise. Pollster.com now shows it reaching 50.0% (+5.7% net) without Rasmussen polls, and 49.5% (+3.1%) with Rasmussen polls. That is a net gain of roughly 9% since November 2nd, and likely enough to wipe out the entire electoral advantage Republicans held on that day.

Wait a second G, this Obama guy ain't relectable? He is the worst President in U.S. history. Sure, as long as the G.O.P. isn't around.

Last year Fox could tout itself as the "most trusted news source". Well, one year later, they are the most distrusted. What happens if the GOP loses its propaganda arm??? :bag:

http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot....rust-poll.html

But the most fun part this week has definitely been hearing the connies trying to extricate themselves from their idiotic and bigoted statements they have been making. Seriously, put enough of these guys in charge and you will surely hear these types of beliefs;

Rick Santorum said in a televised interview. “Well if that person -- human life is not a person -- then I find it almost remarkable for a black man to say, ‘we're going to decide who are people and who are not people.’”

ooops...

and,

Governor of Alabamee says, During his speech, he remarked: "Anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister, and I want to be your brother."

nice one bro! seriously there coach, you can keep the brotherhood all to yourself. :insane:

and of course how couldn't we mention the lil' dilly from wasilly and her grandiose "blood libel" comments and what is she on now? her fourth or fifth attempt to make us believe she was justified in this comment and that everyone else in the country is wrong in interpreting her comments as insensitve and ignorant but that if she believes they were appropiate then golly-gee they must just be!

Who would have thought politcs would be fun again this soon???

How's this for the connie dream team?

please give this to me!

so Michael Steele :grbac: I ask now, you down wit G.O.P.?

Blog Entries

Re: You Down Wit G.O.P. - Who's Down Wit G.O.P.

From the go ahead make my day guy himself.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/excl...-star-is-born/

I'D RATHER BE WATER BOARDING

99% OF LIBERALS MAKE THE REST LOOK BAD
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-21-2011 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    From the go ahead make my day guy himself.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/excl...-star-is-born/

I'D RATHER BE WATER BOARDING

99% OF LIBERALS MAKE THE REST LOOK BAD
    looks like Trap is down wit the GOP. Who else?

By the way, thanks for the link to A Star is Born. Spent a couple summers in Ethiopia as a kid (my mom was an archeologist) and the only American music I heard for months at a time was an 8-track of Barbara Streisand and Kris Kristofferson "A Star is Born". Anyone of those songs brings back fond memories.

Blog Entries

While I like your thread title and think it's quite funny.

But you link to public policy and MSNBC. So I am going to prejudge this thread as irrelevant and it's okay I am doing so because I am making everywhere aware of my prejudging

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    While I like your thread title and think it's quite funny.

But you link to public policy and MSNBC. So I am going to prejudge this thread as irrelevant and it's okay I am doing so because I am making everywhere aware of my prejudging
    Good work! For many, the hardest time admitting their prejudices is the first time. Keep looking honestly at yourself and you just might start seeing your other bigoted and prejudice views. Off to a good start though young jedi.

"The Republican-controlled House voted to repeal the healthcare bill. If that goes well, they’ll see what they can do about this whole 'women voting' thing." ---Conan O'Brien
    Last edited by Galen Sevinne; 01-21-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Blog Entries

But Galen hasn't admited his bigotry and and hatred toward women. Nobody else has
    mentioned any women, not even Hilly when she fell flat on her face entering her private plane.

But here it is in case you missed it. I'm sure Galin did. Click on link and take your pick.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...A_enUS413US413

Once again he slaps Palin which is almost daily.

And as always Galen omits facts like his numbers are the best in over a year
    and we said he probably got re-elected when he caved in and signed the tax cuts,
    which is a big reason why they improved.

As Dennis Miller said, he was like a cab driver working the grave yard shift and sees
    a Dunkin Doughnuts opening.

He's driving fast in the left lane and quickly moves to the right to get his coffe and
    two honey dips. He knows the right.

47% feel the gov't will do too much to improve the economy.

Of independents, 22% are for OBY and 38% strongly disapprove. He had those people
    in the last election and lost them in the mid terms and still doesn't have them. He can't
    win w/o them.

43% say that are eating out less. Two owners of local restaurants up here say they
    are hurting.

All according to rasmussen reports.com
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-22-2011 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    _enUS413US413[/url]

Once again he slaps Palin which is almost daily.
    Please be sure to let me know if I forget to slap Palin for a day as I will make up for it the next day. Unlike Milbank I have hit my second wind with the Lil dilly from wasilly;

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...012004349.html