Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jim Zorn

Blog Entries

Jim Zorn

So the reports of yesterday were that, for some reason, Zorn would NOT be retained as QB coach. Now the word is the reason for that is he may be getting the Browns OC job.

I hate it when guys go from our staff directly to a division rival. Hopefully Cam playing things close to the vest helps us there, maybe Zorn doesn't know all that much about our offense?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Re: Jim Zorn

Here's the link about the Browns OC spot....http://www.news-herald.com/articles/.../nh3538796.txt
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

So the reports of yesterday were that, for some reason, Zorn would NOT be retained as QB coach. Now the word is the reason for that is he may be getting the Browns OC job.

I hate it when guys go from our staff directly to a division rival. Hopefully Cam playing things close to the vest helps us there, maybe Zorn doesn't know all that much about our offense?
    Zorn will be like Billick's Cavanaugh if this plays out as described.

For me the only difference between Zorn and Zero is one consonant!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post

I don't think we know that much about our offense. LOL. On a serious note I think Zorn was a bad signing from the start. To me, Flacco looked worse this year then he did the past two years with Hugh Jackson as QB Coach.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Quote Originally Posted by OwingsMillsAlex View Post
    I don't think we know that much about our offense. LOL. On a serious note I think Zorn was a bad signing from the start. To me, Flacco looked worse this year then he did the past two years with Hugh Jackson as QB Coach.
    The key name there is Hugh Jackson. This guy left Carson, Flacco, and maybe the coach of the Raiders. Success at the QB position follows that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by OwingsMillsAlex View Post
    I said this at the beginning of the year, and I was told I didn't know what the eff I was talking about.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    The key name there is Hugh Jackson. This guy left Carson, Flacco, and maybe the coach of the Raiders. Success at the QB position follows that guy.
    Already done

I guess about the only thing Zorn could have learned from our watching our offense this year, was how NOT to scheme an offense! LOL !

Go Ravens!

Maybe it was Zorn who taught Flacco that holding the ball for 10 seconds is OK

Blog Entries

And once again, the Browns' tunnel-vision has them looking to Baltimore to see if it can collect more of our rejects and build a slightly less dreadful team out of them. "we just gotta bring in some of that 'Ravens' attitude -- that's what will turn the Browns around!" hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    Maybe it was Zorn who taught Flacco that holding the ball for 10 seconds is OK
    Could be but part of it is sending a slow WR on a route we know he can seperate from the DB on....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    And once again, the Browns' tunnel-vision has them looking to Baltimore to see if it can collect more of our rejects and build a slightly less dreadful team out of them. "we just gotta bring in some of that 'Ravens' attitude -- that's what will turn the Browns around!" hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
    No, this one actually has some merit. Zorn worked for Holmgren in Seattle.