Weekley Anquan Boldin Complaint Thread

...Just kidding. That was the best we played all year. I've waited to see that team all year long. Couldn't be happier right now. And regardless all fans - the harshest tough love complainers as well as the unabashed purple kool-aid drinkers, need to stand hand in hand this week as we all face our most common hated enemy. All of Raven's nation unite. Let's take the monkey off our back (finally) and beat the hell out of it. I'm so proud of this team right now. Honestly even if we loose the AFC Championship game and beat the Steelers I'd be still very happy. This loosing to the inbreds has to end now. GO RAVENS!!!!

Re: Weekley Anquan Boldin Complaint Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post
    ...Just kidding. That was the best we played all year. I've waited to see that team all year long. Couldn't be happier right now. And regardless all fans - the harshest tough love complainers as well as the unabashed purple kool-aid drinkers, need to stand hand in hand this week as we all face our most common hated enemy. All of Raven's nation unite. Let's take the monkey off our back (finally) and beat the hell out of it. I'm so proud of this team right now. Honestly even if we loose the AFC Championship game and beat the Steelers I'd be still very happy. This loosing to the inbreds has to end now. GO RAVENS!!!!
    I agree with everything you said EXCEPT the bolded sentence. Beating the Stealers will mean nothing to me unless we win it all.

That being said, I strongly believe that if we beat the Stealers, we will win it all. Don't get it twisted, the AFC Championship will be played on Saturday at 4:30 p.m.
    Last edited by bmoreravengirl; 01-10-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

I think if we get the Super Bowl, we will win. The AFC Championship game may be tough in NE. But if any team can beat them it's us.

4. Re: Weekley Anquan Boldin Complaint Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post
    I think if we get the Super Bowl, we will win. The AFC Championship game may be tough in NE. But if any team can beat them it's us.
    I think Green Bay is a worse matchup for us than the Pats, or any other team in the NFL.

Blog Entries

I think we can beat any of the 3 remaining AFC teams.

I think the easiest matchup for us in the Superbowl, assuming the Seahawks fall, will be the Chicago Bears.

I'd love another shot at Atlanta on a neutral turf. I want no part of Green Bay.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing the Green Bay-Atlanta game; I think it'll be a good one.

As to the Ravens, I certainly feel better about them than I did a week earlier. I wasn't one of those who overreacted to the close game with Cincy, but was still waiting for us to put together a complete game. They didn't just eke out a win in KC, they won in convincing fashion. And they should have; KC was an inexperienced and relatively weak playoff team. But I didn't see much yesterday that I would call worrisome. If I had to pick something I'd say there are still concerns on the OL. Pittsburgh's front 7 is considerably better than KC's. But over all, a very solid team performance yesterday and without major injuries.

Your my boy Q.

Did you guys see that block by Q on the drag route to Housh? Thing of beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by azcrdsfan View Post
    Your my boy Q.

Did you guys see that block by Q on the drag route to Housh? Thing of beauty!
    Nothing Q does surprises me anymore. He's a STUD, pure and simple. And very unselfish, unless he has to be for us to WIN.

Thank you Bidwells, for parting ways with such a gem!:ww:

BTW, I wonder how many Cards fans are rooting for the Ravens because of Boldin?