how pathetic are indy fans?

http://www.theindychannel.com/sports...01/detail.html

game was nearly blacked out because they can't sell out a playoff game? wtf?

boohoo the colts only won 10 games this year instead of 13 or 15...i'll just skip the first round....colts fans = 90's atlanta braves fans

Re: how pathetic are indy fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post

boohoo the colts only won 10 games this year instead of 13 or 15...i'll just skip the first round....colts fans = 90's atlanta braves fans
    I live out here among these "fans." As soon as Peyton Manning leaves, so will the "fans".

Even though the weather is fairly similar to Baltimore, they had to have a dome, because no one would show once it got cold. Heck, they have to close the roof during preseason because it's "too hot." They're pathetic.

Lame.

Baltimore fans rock! Even if we complain a bit too much, at least we care.

Blog Entries

I've never seen a stadium empty so fast..

It was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post

I'm a 90's era Atlanta fan. Also 80s era. I stopped being a fan of baseball in general during the strike year but I grew up idolizing the Braves. Even got Dale Murphy's autograph. They were the first professional sports team I ever saw in person. I'll probably take Breean when he gets old enough simply because a dad is required to take his son to a baseball game.

To the point of the thread: Yeah, Colts fans suck.:D
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Indy fans suck and so do Chefs fans I looked online the other day to see what tickets were going for Sundays game and found some for as low as $35. for a Playoff game here you cant get in the stadium for under $250 through the secondary market

Can you blame them though? They didn't want to go see their team lose to a guy that gets off on women's feet being rubbed all over his face...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid