Blog Entries

OT- Gregg Rosenthal of PFT

Does anyone know anything about this guys background? Is he from Cleveland? A Steelers fan maybe?

He seems to hold a grudge vs. the Ravens. I dont think I have ever read a Ravens related article from him where he hasnt taken some sort of shot at the team or a player. Any time I see a negative headline about the Ravens on PFT, I know instantly who the author of it is.

What's his beef?

Re: OT- Gregg Rosenthal of PFT

No idea, but I've definitely noticed it. This most recent article about our poor offensive showing is interesting though. I think it's a tad overstated, but I have to agree with most of it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...offs-approach/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BArellano View Post
    No idea, but I've definitely noticed it. This most recent article about our poor offensive showing is interesting though. I think it's a tad overstated, but I have to agree with most of it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...offs-approach/
    Agreed, our offense needs to improve. I guess my beef isnt really the accuracy of his articles but rather the subjects he chooses to focus on when he writes about us. Its all negative all the time. Even the hated Mike Preston manages to spin an article giving credit/ praise in his own way when its deserved.

When our defense had its struggles this season he was one of the first ones to point out how not dominate we were. The defense lately has been getting more pressure, forcing more turnovers, and he cant call them out anymore so he shifts his focus to criticism of the offense.

At one point during the season when the playoff picture was still murky he had Tennessee, Houston, San Diego, and Miami ahead of us in his playoff picture. Thats pure hatred considering we'd already beat Miami.

Didn't he used to write for the sun?

I don't see anything wrong with the article.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    Your thinking of Ken Rosenthal. He is now a MLB reporter on Fox. Often writes garbage about the Orioles. Maybe they are cousins.
    Boh

I have a feeling Rosenthal's anti-Ravens lean has something to do with Florio's pro-Raven stance most of the time. He's obviously not high on us, but he expresses it more strongly because Florio generally seems to do the opposite. Some sort of balanced reporting attempt? Just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    You are thinking of Ken Rosenthal,the small-minded,small-sized weasel who covered the Orioles and made a crusade of running HOF Eddie Murray out of Baltimore.

By my count, He has written a total of 3 articles in the last month where the Ravens are either mentioned or the story was totally about them.

I don't see anything in them that's inaccurate or indicates he harbors any ill will towards the Ravens.

If anyone, Florio would considering he is a Steelers fan from way back.

The most offensive thing was how poorly the article was written. Ravens rank #22 in yards allowed on offense??

I have e-mailed Gregg Rosenthal a number of times about how he rips the Ravens. Turns out he is a Patriots fan (he told me this). Florio lives in West Virginia, so he's surrounded by all of the Squeeler inbred degenerates.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with the article.
    That's because there isn't anything wrong with it!

PP