Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OT: cant wait till the weekend

Playing the yanks is really not a good way to start the season off. Well its a day away and we are looking at our first Yankee and O's Weekend series of the year. I say the Yanks sweep. As Always!!!!!!

This one is for my friend Hook, you can borrow it if you want.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Re: OT: cant wait till the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Playing the yanks is really not a good way to start the season off. Well its a day away and we are looking at our first Yankee and O's Weekend series of the year. I say the Yanks sweep. As Always!!!!!!

This one is for my friend Hook, you can borrow it if you want.
    No, Adam Loewen will blank'em, then we'll lose the other 2!

Thumbs down Re: OT: cant wait till the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Go away, Troll!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

crazyraven,
    What teams do you root for in other sports if you don't mind?

Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    crazyraven,
    Didn't you know CR was a Yankee bandwagoneer?
    Didn't you see his posts backing Sir SiDdrunk when he complained about being booed by the O's fans? You know the Yanker fans don't boo their own players!

Speaking of which, Do you remember the Arizona-Yankee series in '01? There was a Diamondback fan in the stands with what was without a doubt the BEST fan sign I have ever seen. It said " It takes more than 9 YANKS to beat our Johnson".... (Randy Johnson was pitching)

Yankees "fans" are by far the worst, most obnoxious fans of any sports organization anywhere. (Yes I am counting rioting soccer houligans)

Add that to the fact that 60% of them are just people who started liking the Yankees b/c they win.

My suggestion, don't argue with CR on this topic. They live to be obnoxious, to other team's fans. Like a child, they are acting out. Ignore him and he will go away.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

MrT why did you have to move this thread. There is always a Yankees/O's thread when they meet up. Its OT. There is like zero activity on this board right now.

crazyraven,
    I root for the
    Ravens
    Jets
    Yankees
    Nats
    Caps (go to about 15 games a year)
    Islanders
    Knicks
    ST Johns

Do you remember the Arizona-Yankee series in '01?
    Yea but in '01 I was more concerned with world events than baseball. True, the yanks didnt win that year. There were plenty of times they won.

Add that to the fact that 60% of them are just people who started liking the Yankees b/c they win.
    That may be true but Im a new yorker. Used to watch them everyday. I cant wait for the SiriusXm Merger so that I can at least listen to the games.

My suggestion, don't argue with CR on this topic.
    Who's arguing? Just having a silly team spirit thread going.

Come on T put it back.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis

9. Re: OT: cant wait till the weekend

I think the Yanks will take 2 out of 3. I miss being home for the beginning of the season. I moved out to Seattle in August for school and it was rough not being able to go to any Raven's games ( had to sell my Chargers * probably game of the year at home * and my Bills tickets). Same goes for baseball. My girlfriend gets free tickets sometimes and I wont be able to take advantage untill June. I must say, the Mariners have one of the most die hard fanbases in baseball. Not to mention the ballpark is amazing, but so is Camden.It's rough being by coastal and having both home teams below average. I did get to see that gem Felix just threw though.

A yankee fan sent me this, but its definitely anti-yankee. I believe a Red Sox fan made it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJNdl28fE8
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Nice prediction on that sweep, BTW Crazy. Should have been a sweep in the O's favor if it weren't for that guy the whole stadium was booing all weekend hitting a grand slam.

I hate it when fans boo their own player, don't you?

Nice prediction on that sweep
    I'm actually thanking Mr t for moving this away from the heavy traffic section of the website. Big ups T

I hate it when fans boo their own player, don't you?
    Sure do. Couldn't stand the fact that our starting QB on national TV was booed off the field when he was injured here in Baltimore. That sucked. But I think you were talking about arod. a-rod is gold right now. Its the beginning of the season. He is always on fire. Lets see what happens when we need him down the stretch or in the playoffs. That's the mark of a true Yankee.