Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

OT - Rex has a thing for feet?

Re: OT - Rex has a thing for feet?

That is hilarious. It definitely looks A LOT like her.

Far too many coincidences. It has to be her.

I love me some Deadspin. Gotta love ex-ESPN people. They know where all the bodies are buried.

The FARK thread on this had a comment that had me rolling: "If I had to guess the NFL coach most likely to have a foot fetish, Rex Ryan would be #1, followed by Belichick"

Blog Entries

Too many coincidences. Ellicott City foot fetishists represent!*

*having grown up in Columbia, I always knew those Ellicott City'ers were freaks.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

everyone needs to go to the bottom and read the update. it is a screen shot of his and his wifes swinger profile.

just to highlight:
    "my wife is a knockout, she has tiny tits but two inch nipples and a hairy blounde p*s*y" cont. to some really funny stuff

and under their scene activities, among some awesome things it lists "verbal humiliation" ahahhahahaha

that screenshot is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by bretts View Post
    everyone needs to go to the bottom and read the update. it is a screen shot of his and his wifes swinger profile.

just to highlight:
    "my wife is a knockout, she has tiny tits but two inch nipples and a hairy blounde p*s*y" cont. to some really funny stuff

and under their scene activities, among some awesome things it lists "verbal humiliation" ahahhahahaha

that screenshot is priceless.
    This literally made me scream "OH MY GOD!!!" and start laughing in the middle of Starbucks.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

8. Re: OT - Rex has a thing for feet?

Wow, way too many coincidences. The swinger profile has Rex's birthday in "hers", and Rex's wife's birthday in "his".

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Wow, way too many coincidences. The swinger profile has Rex's birthday in "hers", and Rex's wife's birthday in "his".
    Nice get.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Rex isn't confirming or denying it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101222/...NyeWFuZm9vdA--

And umm Rex, it ceases to become a "personal matter" if you willingly put this on the Internet for the world to see. If the pics were stolen and posted, you'd have an argument, but when you're the one putting the pics out there and make profiles advertising your freaky sexual tastes, you can't suddenly cry invasion of privacy. You are a celebrity, seems to be what you wanted, so deal with it.
    Last edited by Losac; 12-22-2010 at 04:32 PM.

Blog Entries

Now Darrelle Revis is telling the media that Ryan addressed the team this morning about something embarrassing that happened. Of course I'm editorializing, but I think it's interesting that Revis didn't say Ryan addressed the team about a false rumor.

Now I'm beginning to feel just a little ency bit sorry for them. Jeez, talk about embarrassing. You know what they say about taking those high profile New York coaching jobs, you can't stay out of the spotlight. Had Ryan continued on in Baltimore, or gone to Denver or something, nobody would have any clue what his wife looked like, or asked HER to pose for magazine covers, or noticed that she was very likely the same woman who is a knockout with tiny tits, 2 inch nipples and a hairy blonde pussy. HAHAHAHA!... wait.... feeling bad again.... HAHAHAHAH!
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.