Thread: OT: Wizards

OT: Wizards

i know a lot of people just dont like DC sports cuz its not Bmore but i am a Wizards fan and consider them my home team. with that said, anyone know of a good Wiz board?

Re: OT: Wizards

Did you also consider the Deadskins your home team when we didn't have a team?

I have been a buzzards fan since they had Big George Whorehey Muresan, but they are hard to love or talk about.

I am still mad about the Webber for Richmond deal and the Sheed Wallace for Strickland disaster. They got swept by the MJ and Pipp Bulls in year 2 or 3 of the first 3 peat and blew the team up, even though every game was close. Wes Unseld must have gone crazy.

They are a hard luck type of team, but I also did not like the most recent talent purge. When they were healthy and not suspended, Gilly 3 Gats, Jameson, Butler and Big Brendon Haywood were a very formidable core.

John Wall should be fun to watch and I like the big Guy Blatche, but they need like 2 or 3 more players.

:T2:

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Did you also consider the Deadskins your home team when we didn't have a team?
    not even a little bit, plus i am only 22 so i didnt spend much time without the ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    I have been a buzzards fan since they had Big George Whorehey Muresan, but they are hard to love or talk about.

I am still mad about the Webber for Richmond deal and the Sheed Wallace for Strickland disaster. They got swept by the MJ and Pipp Bulls in year 2 or 3 of the first 3 peat and blew the team up, even though every game was close. Wes Unseld must have gone crazy.

They are a hard luck type of team, but I also did not like the most recent talent purge. When they were healthy and not suspended, Gilly 3 Gats, Jameson, Butler and Big Brendon Haywood were a very formidable core.

John Wall should be fun to watch and I like the big Guy Blatche, but they need like 2 or 3 more players.
    i didnt see much of the bullets in the 90s (too young) but i watched a lot of wiz with the little big 3 and it was enjoyable. still pissed about how ridiculous the calls lebron got in the playoffs on them...pretty sad we got nothing in return really for them. i am pretty excited about wall and rebuilding the team, but man gil just got robbed from us...