Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replay?

Replay?

I stupidly forgot to record the game yesterday when I left to go pre-game. I wanted to watch the game on TV to see the details I might have missed while at the game. Does anyone know when and if the NFL Network will show the replay of this game this week? I went to their website but it doesn't show which teams they will show on replay.

thanks
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

Re: Replay?

If you use your guide on your cable or satellite receiver it should tell you what the games are that they are replaying.

Not sure but I think the NFL network picks the top 4 games for replay. Want to bet the Steelers , colts, Vikings and Eagles games are the ones they show?
    Of course this is just my opinion

4. Re: Replay?

Quote Originally Posted by skip727 View Post
    Not sure but I think the NFL network picks the top 4 games for replay. Want to bet the Steelers , colts, Vikings and Eagles games are the ones they show?
    Falcons/Packers will most definitely be among those replayed this week.

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    Falcons/Packers will most definitely be among those replayed this week.
    Oops, my bad. I completely forgot about that one. Good call.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

This wasn't a very good game to replay. It would be nice if the NFL replayed every game on the network even if they put the duds on overnight or during the day when few are and can watch. Folks could DVR them to rewatch their team.

:grbac: I just went to check out the recording, and it's obvious that I blew it as well!

At least I used this life-lesson to go head, now, with programming the Steelers game - on two different DVRs on two different channels.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

If you're willing to pay, the NFL offers all of their games played so far this season online: https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/registerform.

I got it last year just to watch the first Pittsburgh game again. The picture quality is great but it's a bit expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    :grbac: I just went to check out the recording, and it's obvious that I blew it as well!

At least I used this life-lesson to go head, now, with programming the Steelers game - on two different DVRs on two different channels.
    Maybe I'll try to figure out how to set the clock on my BetaMax recorder so I can record the game on Sunday night!

10. Re: Replay?

Quote Originally Posted by btownraven View Post
    If you're willing to pay, the NFL offers all of their games played so far this season online: https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/registerform.

I got it last year just to watch the first Pittsburgh game again. The picture quality is great but it's a bit expensive.

I don't do the monthly, out of season or during the playoffs, but it's $50 bucks for the season and easily the best football related money I spend each year. Last year it had access to all 2008 and 2009 games. To be honest, I haven't looked for any previous season games this year, but I'm guessing they go back to at least last season.

I watched 5 Bucs games, last week, kind of brutal. But already watched Steelers Bills and Steelers Pats from a few weeks back.

It seems these days, all I watch are Ravens games and red zone channel, so this let's me go back and have a look at the games that seem most interesting once the action is in the books. It's also an easy way to go back and look at games that upcoming opponents have played this year.

It's the TV broadcast, no commercials. Sounds like I'm selling for them right? I'm definately not. But if you do sign up, enter promo code "thyrl" (just kidding, I don' have a promo code)

I should mention, that they cut off access to the games during NFL broadcasts, so it's off on Sunday from 1 until about midnight, plus during Monday and Thursday night football.

Wink Re: Replay?

Quote Originally Posted by skip727 View Post
    Maybe I'll try to figure out how to set the clock on my BetaMax recorder so I can record the game on Sunday night!
    Smart ass!!!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

T do you need a copy?