Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Harbaugh and WNST staffer need to be separated?

Ravens Coach & NSTer Get In Tussle - 11/22 - A source tells DCRTV: "Ravens head coach John Harbaugh got into a public locker room confrontation with WNST's Drew Forrester after yesterday's game in Charlotte... Someone with me on the trip said security had to get involved but I didn't see that personally. But the person that just told me that did see it... All of us in the media party traveling back to Baltimore think it stems from an exchange the two had last week during Harbaugh's press conference in which Forrester challenged Harbaugh to explain the team's inept offense".....

LINK

Re: Harbaugh and WNST staffer need to be separated?

Hopefully Harbs knocked him out, can't stand anyone left over at WNST.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

I am so glad I stopped listening to that station long ago.

Drew is the full (and I do mean full) embodiment of everything that is wrong with Baltimore sports journalism -- hacky, yellow bomb throwers who are much more concerned about getting their name out than they are actually doing quality work.

It's one thing to ask the tough question. In the end of the day, when emotions go away, everyone respects a guy who asks the tough question.

What listeners and members of the Ravens organization do not respect, as we have seen on these very boards, are insecure hacks who feel it is their duty to out douche the next reporter and treat the person they are interviewing as if they are beneath them. Drew's holier than thou attitude has been on full display here a few times so it's not too surprising to me he seems to not be able to get along with folks on 1 Winning Drive either. And while I do not condone Harbs if he did indeed "go after" Drew, I can certainly empathize with him in that situation. Sometimes when you deal with absurdity, your emotions get the best of you on occasion.

People are exactly what they give you. Trust your eyes and ears and it's not too difficult to see the type of character that lies within Drew.

4. Re: Harbaugh and WNST staffer need to be separated?

The report makes his blog post all more the more interesting.

http://wnst.net/wordpress/drewforres...od-is-spilled/

I've given my opinion of NST enough times.

If this is true I'm not surprised.

Most importantly, did Harbs ever answer the question? Why is the offense and its amount of 'weaponry' so ineffective? Someone should bring up Bulger in the next press conference and see if Harbs goes through the roof. Flacco is regressing.
    :usa:

Rumor has it that the story was floated out to DCRTV by none other than WNST.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Ravcolt View Post
    Most importantly, did Harbs ever answer the question? Why is the offense and its amount of 'weaponry' so ineffective? Someone should bring up Bulger in the next press conference and see if Harbs goes through the roof. Flacco is regressing.
    :grbac::grbac:

8. Re: Harbaugh and WNST staffer need to be separated?

Flacco is finally getting some freedom but don't take my word for it.

from yahoo sports:

Days after Harbaugh emphasized that Flacco has the ability to make adjustments at the line of scrimmage, Houshmandzadeh said Flacco is thriving with his newfound freedom.

"They're just giving him a lot more leeway," Houshmandzadeh said. "I think the last couple of weeks, they're giving him a little more leeway to kind of do certain things on offense that he wasn't given the liberty to do early on, and he's doing a good job of it."

Also, Just a follow up to before. I'm not exactly a fan of WNST but the incident may not have been Drew's fault. Coach Harbaugh has been known to get testy before with reporter's questions from the podium.

I'll be interested to find out more.

Umm. Wow.

Take a look at his QB rating since week 2 and get back to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Mwjergs View Post
    Wha?

Do I even bother?

Just a follow up to before. I'm not exactly a fan of WNST but the incident may not have been Drew's fault. Coach Harbaugh has been known to get testy before with reporter's questions from the podium.

I'll be interested to find out more.
    Mwjergs, that was in reference to Ravcolt's assessment of Flacco...

Hey I've always liked NST in my dealings with them, so I've got no beef with them at all.

I don't see what the big deal is.

Lord knows it was a fair question. But we know Harbaugh can get testy with the media and as Drew wrote, Mondays are tough.

You'd think Harbaugh, coming from Philly, would be ready for the cupcake Baltimore sports coverage. Maybe he is and this is some gamesmanship on his part, I don't know.

But I don't see what the big deal is.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Most importantly, did Harbs ever answer the question? Why is the offense and its amount of 'weaponry' so ineffective? Someone should bring up Bulger in the next press conference and see if Harbs goes through the roof. Flacco is regressing.:usa:
    The numbers seem to disagree with you.

The man was 16 of 18 to start the game and has thrown 2 picks in 8 weeks.

He is getting better.