I don't know about the rest of you, but I am a Huge Willis fan. He is ultra-tough, a Ferce competitor, and the Quintessential team player:

"Willis McGahee contacted local Councilman Calvin Ball and his colleagues asking them to identify 200 needy families to be benefactors. Helping others is nothing new for McGahee. For three years McGahee has held coat, toy and food drives and has been truly amazed by the support of the community. In October 2009, McGahee was awarded “2009 Humanitarian of the Year” by the Community Action Council for efforts such as this. In this philanthropic effort McGahee seeks to touch the lives of parents who often struggle day-to-day to keep food on the table and come under great stress during the holiday season. With rising energy costs and a slowing economy, it means that more people than ever will be depending on local food banks this year. McGahee wants to make sure no family has to make the difficult decision between heating their home and putting a hot meal on the table this holiday season or throughout the winter. “I enjoy Thanksgiving with my family each year and wanted to make sure everyone has that same opportunity. I’ve been so blessed in life and being able to share some of that is really a great honor and a privilege for me.”

Willis, you are a Raven, in the truest sense of the word!!!!!!