Today's TV games

I love watching football on Thursday nights/Monday nights, but I hate it when the Ravens are involved in those games, cuz then we're stuck with uninteresting games on Sunday.

Unless there's a last minute change, looks like we're stuck with Cincinnati-Indianapolis on the CBS early game. I'd much rather watch NY Jets-Cleveland. Cincy is a dead team, and it's pretty much assured that Indy's gonna win their division, although not as easily as usual.

The early FOX game is Minnesota-Chicago, which looks to be the best game for the NFC in that time slot.

The late FOX game is Dallas-NY Giants, another ho-hum game which looks to be the best of a sorry lot.

So, it looks to be a rather uninspiring day of football watching, at least until tonight's game.

Re: Today's TV games

Check out http://channelsurfing.net/ if you don't have Sunday Ticket. That's the best we can do.

Re: Today's TV games

Get Sunday ticket. I, of course, have to have it but it's still worth getting for those of you who live up there.

There were all sorts of good games on today. I can think of two right off the top of my head that went into overtime and the Jags/Texans game ended beautifully.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock