Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Dolphins Fan Here

Hey bird fans, Dolphin fan here coming in peace just wondering how you guys think this Sunday's game will go against the Fins. Obviously you guys will be bias towards your Ravens and go with them winning the game but do you guys think it will be an easy win for your team or will it be a tough game. Miami does have a very good defense as well and Baltimore has had Miami's numbers the past few matchups. You guys were really the first team to actually containt he wildcat and Miami has been getting away from it lately, thank god! As a Dolphin fan I think it will be a close game and maybe a battle of FG's. Cameron Wake will be your biggest concern on defense and Vontae Davis on coverage. I think our best chance at winning this game is not throwing it anywhere near Ed Reed, he has been a Dolphin killer everytime we play. Other than that I believe it will be a defensive output. Just wanted to get your guy's thoughts. Good luck and hope it's a good game to watch.

Go Dolphins!

Blog Entries

Re: Dolphins Fan Here

Ravens rested, Dolphins have traveled a bit. I think the Dolphins will lead by a very small margin till the 2nd half then the Ravens who have had the Dolphins number comeback and win by 3-7

3. Re: Dolphins Fan Here

thanks for your sharing!!!

---------
    Zumba DVD
    House MD DVD 1-6

"Under coach John Harbaugh, the Ravens are 2-0 after the bye, winning in impressive fashion. They beat the Cleveland Browns in 2008 and Denver Broncos in 2009 by a combined score of 58-17."

1. The game is in Baltimore

2. Baltimore is a well-coached team under Harbaugh and he and his staff will fully utilize the extra week for rest, player prep and game planning.

3. The Ravens defense have a chip on their shoulder right now and I think have something to prove. They came out a different unit last year after the bye and I attribute that to Harbaugh and staff.

4. I expect Cam to have spent some time figuring his offensive tools during the bye and that unit will come out with some new wrinkles.

I truly expect this game to be one of those 30-10 snoozer of a games with Baltimore on top.

I think it's going to be close. Wake has me worried actually, he was very good as a situational rusher last year and seems to have taken to his starting role well.
    UKRavenGordon's Gametrips

2009 v Cleveland W
    2010 @ New York Jets W
    2011 (January 2012) @ New England AFCCG L

I really expect the D to step up because like has been stated they have something to prove and there is nothing worse than a Raven D with a chip on it's shoulder. The O will be okay and the addition of Stallworth, if he plays, gives Cam and Flacco another weapon on offense.

Score - 27 - 10 Ravens
    Of course this is just my opinion

IMO this is just to tough for the phins, you are coming off a brutal 3 game stretch and finish off in Baltimore with us coming off a bye! Hene will turn the ball over just like he has in all of the last 5 games and I do not think your D wil be able to contain all the weapons Baltimore has on O. Could be closer than I think but I have us winning 31-10.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

8. Re: Dolphins Fan Here

I think the Dolphins are an improved team but don't seem to have enough to match up against the Ravens.

Baltimore is fantastic at home and with the improvement of the offense the Ravens should notch a 10 point win.

I think it's going to be a close game. The Dolphins have improved and so have the Ravens but the Ravens have yet to really fire on all cylinders as a team.

I see the Ravens winning by 3 unless we finally put together a complete game on offense, defense and special teams. Of course turnovers are the joker in the deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lap View Post
    I think it's going to be a close game. The Dolphins have improved and so have the Ravens but the Ravens have yet to really fire on all cylinders as a team.

I see the Ravens winning by 3 unless we finally put together a complete game on offense, defense and special teams. Of course turnovers are the joker in the deck.
    That is why I have us winning big, Chad has been careless with the ball over the last 5-6 weeks while I'm pretty sure Joe at home has zero picks and since week 2 has the best QB rating in the whole NFL! Reed could have another big day.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Yeah, after a week off and at home, this could be a snoozer. Our team is beginning to hit it's stride and hopefully the bye helped more than hurt. I remember some former NFL players noting that bye weeks benefit the defense and can hurt some offenses that need to keep playing. I think this helped on both sides of the ball.

The Phins are a solid team so this game won't be easy. But the Ravens are a great football team, were embarrassed last week against the Bills and will want to come back strong, are playing at home and coming off the bye week. I think that's enough to sink the Phins.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid