Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Polamalu - Saints

Anyone see that no call on Polamalu? Balls thrown five yards behind the running back and after the ball bounces for the second time off the turf, Polamalu drills him and no flag, bullshit. Also, he gets praised for his diving head spear tackles, but they burn him way more than people acknowledge. Can't stand him.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Polamalu - Saints

That was terrible. The fact that Jones got a flag on that was beyond my comprehension. There is no reason Hairball need to go after him especially that late after the ball was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by itsernst View Post
    That was was terrible. The fact that Jones got a flag on that was beyond my comprehension.
    Oh I know, you could tell Jones wanted to shove him but held back and just bumped into him but still gets a flag.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

You're shocked that the person retaliating a cheap shot is the one that gets called for a penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    You're shocked that the person retaliating a cheap shot is the one that gets called for a penalty?
    How did he retaliate? That "push" when Furball was on the ground? Please. If going low for a tackle after the ball is dead doesn't get called for a foul, there is no reason Jones should get that penalty because that wasn't anything.

What a dirtbag f**k.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Don't worry, the Steelers horseshoe up their A** will prevail somehow. I think it is their year. They have a pass rush, legit QB, and utilize their offense to maximize their talent (are you listening CAM?) plus two speed burners and we have none.

8. Re: Polamalu - Saints

The ability of the Steelers to literally get EVERY questionable call ruled in their favor is truly uncanny.

I'm sure ill see the replay at the half of "what a great hit Polamalu made", but I really didn't see retaliation by Jones, looked like just trash talking. Really, Polamalu was the one who got up after the hit and put his face mask in Jones' face anyways.

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by itsernst View Post
    How did he retaliate? That "push" when Furball was on the ground? Please. If going low for a tackle after the ball is dead doesn't get called for a foul, there is no reason Jones should get that penalty because that wasn't anything.
    I'm not saying what Troy did was legit. He went low well after the play.

But the dude doing the dirt in retaliation always get called. It's been going on since time and memorial.

"Brilliant timeout by Tomlin"..... are you kidding me? There's 11 seconds left what else would he do.with it. Way to steal peyton's thunder.

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    What a dirtbag f**k.

- C -
    Dirtbag doesn't even begin to describe it...