A little respsect

Calls the Ravens and the Squeelers 1 and 1A

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...-fear-the-jets

Re: A little respsect

Well, we got absolutely no respect in 2000, and you know what happened then.

I agree it can be annoying as hell to have the media ignore the Ravens completely. It was bad enough watching that game Sunday, having to constantly hear Jim Nantz and Phil Simms lick the Steelers' crotch all game. You would've thought you were watching a local Pittsburgh broadcast. So much for unbiased announcing, eh? But in the end, does it really matter? I take great pleasure in watching the Ravens shut those idiots up. All day they were praising Pittsburgh, and listening to them have to swallow their tongues after the Flacco TD and subsequent Ray INT was music to my ears. Fuck em.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post

I agree it can be annoying as hell to have the media ignore the Ravens completely. It was bad enough watching that game Sunday, having to constantly hear Jim Nantz and Phil Simms lick the Steelers' crotch all game. You would've thought you were watching a local Pittsburgh broadcast. So much for unbiased announcing, eh? But in the end, does it really matter? I take great pleasure in watching the Ravens shut those idiots up. All day they were praising Pittsburgh, and listening to them have to swallow their tongues after the Flacco TD and subsequent Ray INT was music to my ears. Fuck em.
    Well stated; I could not agree more! I actually turned the sound off, and just watched after a while.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post

I really didn't pick up on that. Sometimes I think our fan base takes the "everyone is against us" mentality a little too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    I really didn't pick up on that. Sometimes I think our fan base takes the "everyone is against us" mentality a little too far.

edit: I cannot understand the whole "Who is Disrespecting Me Now" exercise. Honestly, weighing the compliments and respect against every insult, real or imagined, is an absurd waste of energy. Who has time to count up every single time someone fails to say something nice about the Ravens? Who even cares what the result is?
    Last edited by festivus; 10-05-2010 at 10:59 AM.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

The Bleacher Report is not the media. The Bleacher Report is where hobbyists write about their football opinions. I don't want to be too harsh about it, but it is what it is. The writer of that particular power rankings is a high school student.

Agreed. I found them both to be pretty even handed. I enjoy their broadcast and it says a lot about the Ravens / Steelers rivalry that CBS's a-team was working the game.

I had to laugh at their wardrobe for the game. Nantz was decked out in the black and gold. Simms was decked out in Purple.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

9. Re: A little respsect

Quote Originally Posted by Flipping Birdie View Post
    The Bleacher Report is not the media. The Bleacher Report is where hobbyists write about their football opinions. I don't want to be too harsh about it, but it is what it is. The writer of that particular power rankings is a high school student.
    Yes! No more forum linking to Bleacher Report! It's not something to either be mad about or pleased about, ever. EVER

:word

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Agreed. I found them both to be pretty even handed. I enjoy their broadcast and it says a lot about the Ravens / Steelers rivalry that CBS's a-team was working the game.
    Oh and I believe they have the Falcons rated as the #1 team in their power rankings (Ravens somewhere in the area). What sort of shinanigans is that?

+1, way too far to the point it's embarrassing (though it isn't at the embarrassing mark in this thread (yet)