Thread: Formal Apology

1. Formal Apology

I would like to formaly and officially apologize for the duesch bag Hi5Steeler.
    Dont bother, but if you spent 2 minutes looking at 'his' board you will realize why I need to apologize for all Steeler fans.

Its your call, its your board, but please ban this duesh bag.
    I have personally enjoyed the banter with guys here, its been real football fans givin good a natured ribbin to rivals!

I can only hope I have helped to improve the expectations you Ravens fans have for Steeler fans, sadly Hi5Steeler only re-inforces the worst of your opinions about Steeler fans. :(

2. Re: Formal Apology

I mean, maybe you can't spell the word douche but at least you can spell the name of your own team. Stillers? :grbac:

3. Re: Formal Apology

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoriteboxer View Post
    I mean, maybe you can't spell the word douche but at least you can spell the name of your own team. Stillers? :grbac:
    Ok, so i used a German inflection :)

But yea my spelling really sucks :(

Re: Formal Apology

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoriteboxer View Post
    This could win ironic post of the year given a lot of the spelling on this board...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Boller View Post
    Take it easy Napa, nobody cares about HI5Steeler or needs your ass kissing.
    Very mature. It's nice that some people around here can respect a healthy rivalry. Apparently you're not one of them.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

6. Re: Formal Apology

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    This could win ironic post of the year given a lot of the spelling on this board...

- C -
    We have misspellings ON the board.. this new troll's board is literally misspelled, itself. The "Stiller" forum. WTF?

C'mon Napa...if you're going to go through the hassle of signing up on an opposing board, start talking smack about our team and fans, try to aggravate people and be obnoxious, don't turn out to be some pussy that in the end starts sucking up like some abused housewife who no longer trusts her own shadow to stand by her.

If you are going to bring it...bring it. If you can't even get to the damn game day before you start cracking and sucking up to your enemy to get some warm and fuzzy responses, maybe you need an al-anon meeting or something.

Its Steelers week...Hi5Steeler brings it like a typical ass of a steelers fan and thats what this is about...what it is not about is some acquiescent little tool that looks for friendships on a fucking anonymous message board.

Grow some nads bro or don't step into into the fray. May I suggest Eharmony.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    C'mon Napa...if you're going to go through the hassle of signing up on an opposing board, start talking smack about our team and fans, try to aggravate people and be obnoxious, don't turn out to be some pussy that in the end starts sucking up like some abused housewife who no longer trusts her own shadow to stand by her.

If you are going to bring it...bring it. If you can't even get to the damn game day before you start cracking and sucking up to your enemy to get some warm and fuzzy responses, maybe you need an al-anon meeting or something.

Its Steelers week...Hi5Steeler brings it like a typical ass of a steelers fan and thats what this is about...what it is not about is some acquiescent little tool that looks for friendships on a fucking anonymous message board.

Grow some nads bro or don't step into into the fray. May I suggest Eharmony.com.
    There's so mucy EPIC WIN in this post I don't know where to start, bro...

9. Re: Formal Apology

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post

Seriously? I have no problem smack talkin your team or fans. But this guy is an asshole with a juvenile 7th grade mentality. So if 'bringing it' means nothing more to you than seeing how far away from the urinal we stand and still piss into it then maybe I have come to the wrong board.

Im not kissing anyones ass, but this fool is an embarrassment to all Steeler fans. Again spend 2 minutes on his board and you’ll understand.

So don’t worry about me, just imagine how fucking pissed your going to be when your team looses to your biggest rival with its 4th string QB.

4-n-0 BABY!!
    Choke on that Ratbird Fans

Quote Originally Posted by Napa_SteelerFan View Post
    So don’t worry about me, just imagine how fucking pissed your going to be when your team looses to your biggest rival with its 4th string QB.
    Yup, you are definitely a product of the western PA yinzer school system.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Yup, you are definitely a product of the western PA yinzer school system.
    ....win.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Napa_SteelerFan View Post

4-n-0 BABY!!
    Choke on that Ratbird Fans
    Atta girl...Much better, nothing a little G7 peptalk couldn't straighten out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk