1. Looking for Baltimore Colts DVD/VHS and audios

Hi everyone.

As some of you know I collect sporting events on DVD. The main emphasis of my collection is Baltimore Colts and Baltimore Ravens games and highlights. Thanks to some members of this board, and the YBR board before it went downhill, I have added quite a bit to my collection.

I am looking for any games or footage you might have. I can transfer anything on VHS or Beta, so if you have those tapes lying and don't know what to do with them, I can help us both out. I have no problems making copies of anything I convert. Highlight shows, news reports, just about anything.

I am also interested in audios. I have a few Chuck Thompson/Vince Bagli announced games that I've probably listened to 100 times. I'd love to add more and also add some Ravens audios.

Here's a link to my (in progress) list:

http://www.goallinesoftware.com/goal...me.asp?user=39

Here are the Ravens games I am looking for:

9/7/1997 Cincinnati at Baltimore

11/23/97 Arizona at Baltimore

1998 Season

11/15/1998 Baltimore at San Diego

12/20/1998 Baltimore at Chicago

1999 Season

11/14/1999 Baltimore at Jacksonville

2000 Season

10/22/2000 Tennessee at Baltimore

2001 Season

1/7/2002 Minnesota at Baltimore

2002 Season

9/8/02 Baltimore at Carolina

Thanks in advance,
    John

2. Re: Looking for Baltimore Colts DVD/VHS and audios

John-
    You already have the Colts/Skins MNF game don't you? When I had copies of mine made, someone mentioned you. But if you don't, I have that for copying.

3. Re: Looking for Baltimore Colts DVD/VHS and audios

Thanks for responding, Dad!

Yes, I already have that one, a true gem of a game. A gutty performance by Bert, the stadium is rocking, and a win over the Redskins! Sweet!

Re: Looking for Baltimore Colts DVD/VHS and audios

Quote Originally Posted by BertJones#7 View Post
    Hi everyone.

As some of you know I collect sporting events on DVD. The main emphasis of my collection is Baltimore Colts and Baltimore Ravens games and highlights. Thanks to some members of this board, and the YBR board before it went downhill, I have added quite a bit to my collection.

I am looking for any games or footage you might have. I can transfer anything on VHS or Beta, so if you have those tapes lying and don't know what to do with them, I can help us both out. I have no problems making copies of anything I convert. Highlight shows, news reports, just about anything.

I am also interested in audios. I have a few Chuck Thompson/Vince Bagli announced games that I've probably listened to 100 times. I'd love to add more and also add some Ravens audios.

Here's a link to my (in progress) list:

http://www.goallinesoftware.com/goal...me.asp?user=39

Here are the Ravens games I am looking for:

9/7/1997 Cincinnati at Baltimore

11/23/97 Arizona at Baltimore

1998 Season

11/15/1998 Baltimore at San Diego

12/20/1998 Baltimore at Chicago

1999 Season

11/14/1999 Baltimore at Jacksonville

2000 Season

10/22/2000 Tennessee at Baltimore

2001 Season

1/7/2002 Minnesota at Baltimore

2002 Season

9/8/02 Baltimore at Carolina

Thanks in advance,
    John
    Thought this site might be of interest -

http://oldtimesports.net/users/ots/S...nputTeam=Colts

I have an audiotape received via this site [in return for a copy of "The Game of their Lives"] of Gary Cuozz's 5 TD game vs Minn in 1965