Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Harbs Fined; Moeller arrested for DUI

According to PFT, Harbs will be fined (and deservedly so) for making contact with an official on Sunday, and OL coach, Andy Moeller, was arrested for DUI on Saturday.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Re: Harbs Fined; Moeller arrested for DUI

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    According to PFT, Harbs will be fined (and deservedly so) for making contact with an official on Sunday, and OL coach, Andy Moeller, was arrested for DUI on Saturday.
    So what's Moeller doing in Baltimore on Saturday night before a game?

Good question?!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Harbaugh's contact was accidental though from what I remember.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

dui arrest was saturday @ 1 A.M. ...friday nite happy hour ran a bit long, i guess.
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoverD View Post
    Harbaugh's contact was accidental though from what I remember.
    So you're allowed to strike officials as long as it's accidental? Sweeeeeeet!

As for Moeller, this is his third DUI arrest, and second this year. It's time for someone to get a bicycle and consider getting into some sort of a program or therapy. I would hope that he loses his license over this, if convicted.

Harbaugh hitting the ref was on TV. It actually looked like he backhanded his nuts.

The coach with multiple DUIs should probably be fired. That's just embarrassing. Even if you're an alcoholic with a sick compulsion, there's no explanation for repeatedly getting behind the wheel in that condition.
    "You don't adjust. You just dominate."
    -Al Davis

"I'm a machine, jerk!"
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by DVGN View Post
    The coach with multiple DUIs should probably be fired. That's just embarrassing. Even if you're an alcoholic with a sick compulsion, there's no explanation for repeatedly getting behind the wheel in that condition.
    You can't fire him.

Well, you can but you run the risk of getting sued in Maryland -- alcoholics are a protected class in MD.

If there is a clause in the contract about embarrassing the team then you might have a shot. Not too familiar with coaches contracts though.

Blog Entries

I'm personally not for necessarily firing people with addiction problems. Not to say that it's never acceptable, but prefer employers supporting employees that *seek help* or whatever.

What I don't support is judges that don't revoke licenses of drivers with multiple DUI arrests. Cars are incredibly dangerous things, and if you have a substance abuse problem the judges and the laws have to protect the citizenry from you.

Exactly, How hard is it to call a freaking cab? Dump this guy, it's embarrassing. How many times does he need to get caught before someone is actually hurt.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Exactly, How hard is it to call a freaking cab? Dump this guy, it's embarrassing. How many times does he need to get caught before someone is actually hurt.
    I'd much rather the judge that acquitted him on the last DUI charge be fired. How many DUI acquittals does a judge have to grant based on half baked "He wasn't driving" defense arguments before somebody gets killed?

Blog Entries

I see, though, that he's denying all seven charges. I think I'm leaning towards Team Fire Him.