Are we going to see a super bowl run?

I think we have as good as any top 3 or 4 teams to get to the AFC championship game again. This time I feel we have the needed weapons to put us over the top. I really feel that this year is the year.
    :happyanim

Re: Are we going to see a super bowl run?

I'll feel much better about a sustained run if Stallworth, Reed and Webb are back in the fold and ready to rock...

How about this -

Let's just take one game at a time, and enjoy those games, and at the end of the season figure out where the team is and hope for the best?

Honestly - I do not have any preconceived notions of Super Bowl glory. Many of you do. I just hope we can get to the playoffs. I hope...I don't expect. Too many things can derail a team in the NFL. If 2007 didn't teach you that well, I won't be able to.

It's going to be a dogfight, right down to the wire. I will promise you that.

Let's get a "W" tonight!

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    How about this -

Let's just take one game at a time, and enjoy those games, and at the end of the season figure out where the team is and hope for the best?

Honestly - I do not have any preconceived notions of Super Bowl glory. Many of you do. I just hope we can get to the playoffs. I hope...I don't expect. Too many things can derail a team in the NFL. If 2007 didn't teach you that well, I won't be able to.

It's going to be a dogfight, right down to the wire. I will promise you that.

Let's get a "W" tonight!
    This. Let the Jets huff and puff about going to the Super Bowl. Then when they crash and burn they can shut up about it.

For the Ravens, let's start with winning the Division or getting into the playoffs. We can talk Super Bowl then.

One game at a time.

No.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

I'll start worrying about playoff seeds if and when it begins to look like we'll get one. I'm months away from using the S word.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipping Birdie View Post
    I'll start worrying about playoff seeds if and when it begins to look like we'll get one. I'm months away from using the S word.
    That was my point. I wasn't saying No to the run. No to the thread. Way too early.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!