OT/Madden "11" online play

Ok so I know some on here play Madden, but I was wondering if any one knows how I can get in a franchise league online? Of course I want to be the Ravens but I am new to the whole online play and want to get in a competeive league...Any ideas?

I have PS3

And to those reading, yes I am a game geek when it comes to Madden.

Re: OT/Madden "11" online play

I was in a league last year with a few of friends. To my understanding you have to round up friends to play, set the league rules, and send invitations, or be sent one. I don't believe it works like say, joining a random fantasy football league on espn, where a league is set up and all you do is hit join. However, If there is, when you sign in online look through the lobbies and see if one of them titled "online league."

p.s. Fabian Washington at kick returner = money. If you put suggs at DE and user him, or just user him on a blitz at OLB you beat the linemen 9/10 times, his finesse pass rush move is 99 overall. I usually only put him in at DE if im running dime and I know the opponent is trying to get a deep pass on say a long 3rd down, or at the end of the game or half when they're playing catch up, its almost not fair.

Too bad I have 360 or Id ask for your gamertag and whoop you with my jets!
    Last edited by Sirdowski; 09-12-2010 at 08:52 PM.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Ok so I know some on here play Madden, but I was wondering if any one knows how I can get in a franchise league online? Of course I want to be the Ravens but I am new to the whole online play and want to get in a competeive league...Any ideas?

I have PS3

And to those reading, yes I am a game geek when it comes to Madden.
    I am in..... Raven_Nurse....add me....The Ravens are a beast with TJ now. The hail mary with Q, Mason, DS, and TJ is bad ass.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Blog Entries

everyone add me (ps3) user: ColumbiaMurdalan

It'll be a purple on purple Bonanza !!!!!

Carey1313 is my user name, i was in a online franchise last year but i was invited so im not sure how everything works. Couple things ive noticed, Gooden is a good in coverage in nickel packages, I use Pitta at FB at times to create matchups on linebackers, Stallworth is a nice deep threat, i go up top to him a few times a game and even the threat of him opens up the field for other guys.