OL due for key signing

The way that Ozzie has systematically gone about filling positions of weakness (or need for depth) makes me think that we'll see an important signing at one more spot: RT. What do you think?

Re: OL due for key signing

I think it's defiantly needed. But there isn't really a big name RT out there to sign.

IT'S AFTER FOUR ON TUESDAY. OZZIE HASN'T ADDED ANYONE SINCE TJ HOUSHMANZADA. WHAT'S THE HOLDUP HERE???

(yes, I'm being a sarcastoid.)
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    IT'S AFTER FOUR ON TUESDAY. OZZIE HASN'T ADDED ANYONE SINCE TJ HOUSHMAN
    Yes, I know...He brings in a guy all the way from the Left coast to be our CB when it is clear as day that Gary Baxter is still out there and capable of being a great DB. The he brings in Whooseyomomma when he has no idea what our system is....but...Randy Hymes and Clarence Moore are still out there. It has been 48 hours since he has done anything...where is he...on a ranch in Texas?
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens