Blog Entries

Harry Reid = Hypocrite

Harry Reid is trying to become sympathetic to the Hispanic plight while trying to garner their vote when some Republicans have called for an end to Birthright Citizenship. You know, if Harry Reid wouldn't throw barbs about not "understanding how Hispanics could vote for Republicans", he'd have remembered his bill he put before Congress back in '93.

Whats that about Republican's, Harry?

Title X of the Reid introduced bill shows the Nevada Democrat took Senator Lindsey Graham’s, South Carolina Republican, idea on the interpretation of the 14th Amendment and documented it into legislation:

“TITLE X—CITIZENSHIP 4 SEC. 1001. BASIS OF CITIZENSHIP CLARIFIED. In the exercise of its powers under section of the Fourteenth Article of Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, the Congress has determined and hereby declares that any person born after the date of enactment of this title to a mother who is neither a citizen of the United States nor admitted to the United States as a lawful permanent resident, and which person is a national or citizen of another country of which either of his or her natural parents is a national or citizen, or is entitled upon application to become a national or citizen of such country, shall be considered as born subject to the jurisdiction of that foreign country and not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States within the meaning of section 1 of such Article and shall therefore not be a citizen of the United States or of any State solely by reason of physical presence within the United States at the moment of birth.”

Even the summary of the bill contains language that would offend many of Mr. Reid’s supporters who are pushing amnesty for illegal immigrants in the United States:

“A bill to curb criminal activity by aliens, to defend against acts of international terrorism, to protect American workers from unfair labor competition, and to relieve pressure on public services by strengthening border security and stabilizing immigration into the United States.”

Here is the copy of the actual Bill so there can't be any spin from Libtards

Blog Entries

Re: Harry Reid = Hypocrite

Just more proof these people have no morals or values. They just stand for what ever they think will keep there cushy job on their old asses. F em all. I'd love to see about 90-99% of incumbents replaced this year!!!!

Blog Entries

Funny thing is is that I agree with his Bill, not his current stance to pander for the Latino vote.

Blog Entries

Reid said I don't know how any Hispanic could vote for a Republican.

Damn, I hate this guy. He's the meanest guy I've seen in
    Wash since LBJ and Nixon.

He pulled ahead of Sharon Angle by attacking her and saying
    nothing about himself.

Looks like he's gonna win it.

Elsewhere, Ehrlich is still ahead of O'Guv by 1 pt which is
    a miracle since DEMs control a 2-1 advantage.