Thread: OT-Adam Schein

OT-Adam Schein

How does this guy still have a job on Sirius NFL Radio?

Re: OT-Adam Schein

yeah -he is 100%, completely unlistenable

I love the guy.

Blog Entries

For those of us not subscribing to Sirius...what did he do to make him "Anita Marks" bad?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    For those of us not subscribing to Sirius...what did he do to make him "Anita Marks" bad?
    I'm curious about that too. I love the guys off centered approach and enthusiasm...gets me pumped for the weekends.

just completely phony. and on top of it, doesn't now what he's talking about. he has this voice that makes you want to kill him with his fake "enthusiasm" and he's just a blow hard who blows hard.

I'll give you an example: Last week Schein talked to caller who was at a fast food drive-in waiting for his order. They discussed what kind of salad the guy ordered, then debated what kind of dressing he was going to get. The guy decided against the dressing and Schein said that he thought the salad would be too dry without any dressing. This went on for another 3-4 minutes. I'm not sure if they ever discussed any football related topic as I was forced to change the channel due to the mind numbing conversation that was taking place. When I put the NFL channel back on after they had returned from break Schein again mentioned how strange it was that someone would order a salad without dressing.

He really does a masterful job of breaking down the X's and O's.

Example 2: Schein's co-host, Rich Gannon, was breaking down his list of the top 20 or so players currently in the leauge. Gannon listed Farve as one such player. Schein then questioned Gannon's list because "Favre isn't even on a team. How could he be on a list of the top current players when he's not on a team?" I guess Schein didn't realize that Favre signed a 2 year deal, 1 year ago.