Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

100,000 strong at climate rally

I am still watching Foxaganda News to find out when the Tea Baggers are grouping up to protest the stripping of our liberties in Az....no word yet but I would imagine it will be coming soon.

Anyway I also saw no mention of the 100,000+ person rally in D.C last weekend for climate change on Fox. That is strange I think because whenever the tea baggers get together in their throngs of a couple hundred, it is always "Breaking News" on Fox.

Why isn't Fox covering the 100,000+ strong for climate change and where is the schedule for the Tea Baggers showing up in AZ?

So strange. I even bought by pocket constitution and three cornered hat today with tea bags glued to it. I'm ready to get all antigovernment and stuff.

http://climateprogress.org/2010/04/2...y-immigration/

Blog Entries

Re: 100,000 strong at climate rally

Damn Galen - the body heat from 100,000 people alone is enough

to cause global warming. It must be true!

:laugh

Anyway Galen, I know a thing or two about body heat in a large crowd.

I was at the airport when the Ravens returned from their big victory in Tenn during their SB
    run 10 years ago. Anyone there will remember the thousands of fans that showed up cheering their
    Vens. It was a mob house - about 10,000 of us. It just blew the player's minds.

A guy was standing next to me by the ropes waiting for the players to walk up and a women came
    across the isle and stood beteen us. It was his wife. I asked if she was with the Roosts or Nests
    and she said no. We made some small talk as the crowds got heavier. There was a lot of
    pushing and shoving going on and her ass was shoved up vs my ass and her thigh vs mine.

She must have liked it because he kept them there. Actually she didn't have much choice as there
    wasn't any room for her or me to move. I loved it.

Then as the Ravens came we turned around to our left to face them and I couldn't believe it
    when she actually started banging me. She was pumping her ass hard vs my c**k. Her husband
    was next to her and didn't even know it. Nobody could tell with all the pushing and shoving
    going on.

Then she stopped but I kept my hard-on pressed vs her ass the entire time while cheering Ray
    and C-MAC as they walked by just a few feet in front of us. It was the best football experience
    I ever had-lol. Finally everyone turned to leave and I slipped my card in her
    ass pocket.

I said Im sorry I bumped into you back there. Her face turned red but her husband said
    that's Ok.

On the way home I started laughing thinking that maybe he put her up to it the entire time.

Anyway, the Ravens actually got me laid that night - well, sort of.

I'll tell ya man, my little part of the globe was warm that night.

A lot can be said for body heat in large crowds.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/mostpop/sto...9&provider=top
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-11-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Blog Entries

oops.

double post.

sorry bout dat.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-11-2010 at 01:48 AM.

Blog Entries

I'll tell you guys one more story about my nephews - one at a college in Ohio. Well, it's
    not about him but this girl who was one of his best friends.

She got engaged to his best friend and her father is the mid west scout for the NY Giants. He said he
    was brought to NY and locked in their war room for 2 weeks before the draft even started.
    Nobody got in or out of the room except to go to the bath room. Food was catered to the door and
    brought in by team members.

Anyway, she invited Ohio State's head coach to her wedding. The University is 20 mins from their
    campus in Cedarville. He couldn't make it but sent her an autographed copy of his book.

She also sent an invitation to the Saints head coach and he couldn't go either but sent her an
    autographed football of the new SB Champs.

And his brother goes to school in Philly and one of his friends is a gal from Timonium who father owns a
    construction company. I think it's Baltimore Steel or something like that in Cockeysville.

Anyway, he put in the bid to build M&T BANK Stadium but lost out. He came in second but the team
    gave him 6 free seats for life near the Ravens bench and he can got a pass to go on the field before
    games as well as a free parking pass.

She is going to take him to a couple of games this year.

A guy in his dorm has a family that owns a sky box in Eagles Stadium and Jordan has been to several
    games up there the last 2 seasons. He's a big Eagles fan now but Ravens are still #1.

True.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-11-2010 at 02:38 AM.

Blog Entries

Elsewhere, the tea partiers are ousting their own GOPs that supported TARP
    like Bob Bennett of Utah. He couldn't win GOPs primary for a 4th consecutive term
    because his constituents are so angry with him.

There will be a new GOP candidate for his seat.

And the best news is that Pissy Reid won't return to DC in January, same with Boxer who
    is in tuffest fight of her life in Calif.

Tea Partiers are serious Galen, so serious that Mitt Romney's support for Bennett could
    turn around and bite him in the ass when he runs for Prez.

One thing for sure, even OBY is making Galen-like nasty comments about the tea baggers,
    I mean partiers. The DEMs are running scared.

http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/ar...tt-romney.aspxPs, ie, the ones who supported
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-11-2010 at 04:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Because its 100,000 weak-minded Kool-aid drinkers that don't have a clue and Fox doesn't support it. Kinda like all those racist comments spewed at the HC vote that were caught on tape that Olbermann and Co. have yacked on about for the last several months. How's that for an answer? ;)

The real answer is is that AGW is a lie, cannot be proven and the most damning of it comes from the fact that the numbers are wrong and were covered up/changed to prove its case. I'm all for conservation of available resources and recycling and the implementing of efficient products, but the cap-and-trade process is a bunch of shit and CO2 isn't conclusively proven to deplete anything, much less the ozone.

You should click and read about this dude (who looks like an older version of the last picture you had as your avatar), Dr Rajendra Pachauri. The guy is a snake-oil salesman and would be arrested for fraud if he were in the US...

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Because its 100,000 weak-minded Kool-aid drinkers that don't have a clue and Fox doesn't support it.
    I think the term "kool aid" drinkers would better apply to those who religiously adhere to Fox News pundits and their versions of soft science. "wow it is snowing outside....so much for global warming!"

When the vast majority of actual climate scientists believe in global warming and have enough evidence to strongly suggest that it is man-induced then that is hardly "weak-minded kool aid drinkers". Afraid to tell you 4G but its you that has the purple rim around your lips.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I think the term "kool aid" drinkers would better apply to those who religiously adhere to Fox News pundits and their versions of soft science. "wow it is snowing outside....so much for global warming!"

When the vast majority of actual climate scientists believe in global warming and have enough evidence to strongly suggest that it is man-induced then that is hardly "weak-minded kool aid drinkers". Afraid to tell you 4G but its you that has the purple rim around your lips.
    You have this backwards. Never has there been a majority opinion that man's impact on any global warming has been great. Least of all, now.

Blog Entries

OBY now wants the church to preach his green agenda and is expanding the
    gov't even further with yet another agency within the EPA to set it up and
    help faith based groups preach global warming.

Rick Warren is one of his spiritual advisers and he knows that Warren got
    over 100 pastors around the country to sign off on global warming. That
    means they will preach it, teach it and write about it.

So now OBY THE DICTATOR is taking it to the church and getting all of them to
    preach his message.

Does anyone even know that US citizens had aboslutely no contact with
    the FEderal Gov't before 1913 when Income Tax was passed by the GOPs
    but with the blessings of the DEMs.

But before that, there was no contact at all with the gov't.

Now it is telling the churches what to preach.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...a/blog-307681/

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    OBY now wants the church to preach his green agenda and is expanding the
    gov't even further with yet another agency within the EPA to set it up and
    help faith based groups preach global warming.

Rick Warren is one of his spiritual advisers and he knows that Warren got
    over 100 pastors around the country to sign off on global warming. That
    means they will preach it, teach it and write about it.

So now OBY THE DICTATOR is taking it to the church and getting all of them to
    preach his message.

Does anyone even know that US citizens had aboslutely no contact with
    the FEderal Gov't before 1913 when Income Tax was passed by the GOPs
    but with the blessings of the DEMs.

But before that, there was no contact at all with the gov't.

Now it is telling the churches what to preach.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...a/blog-307681/
    No one is telling the church's what to preach geeeeshhhh..... Outside of those affected by the oil and coal lobbies...ie..the Repubs, the majority of the world believes something needs to be done to contain the environment. the church is just being responsible if it indeeds encourages people to think green. Might be one of the first times in history that the church actually will do something genuinely good.

Blog Entries

What would you know about it Galen? Have you ever been in one other than
    a wedding or funeral if even that?

Of course not, your family comes from the middle east.

There is something called separation of the church and state.
    You have trouble understanding the constitution Galen.

The entire health bill was unconstitutional. You cannot force people to have health care
    and penalize them if they don't - like 2.5% of the salary.

Now OBY is going vs the separation of church and state.

And that goes both ways. The church has no business getting into politics with guys
    like Warren with his global warming pastors and Dobson and Fallwell with their
    coalition. I don't let anyone tell me how to vote, not even the church. I've voted for
    DEMs. I voted for Schaeffer for guv and Glendenning for promising to bring me a
    football team and I rewarded him for bringing one. He is the only politician in my
    life time to keep a promise. I knew Schaeffer and Louis Goldstein.

The Prez has no business asking the church to do anything other than letting him teach
    a Sunday School class like Jimmy Carter.

Yea, he might only be asking now but that has never happened, not on this
    scale even setting up another agency to assist the churches.

Eventually he will be forcing it by threatening to cancel their tax exempt
    status.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-14-2010 at 07:04 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post

Absolute bullshit! The "numbers" were fudged, its all a sham. When has ONE "Climate Scientist" ever publicly debated the the so-called "hockey stick" with an accredited AGW denier? Don't bother looking because they won't. Anthony Watts would have a field-day on Al Gore if he ever were to actually debate anyone, much less Anthony Watts.

Why do you follow "Science" when it won't hold up to peer review? Why won't the so-called Climate Scientists debate anyone in a public forum?

Start here and read. Read what they're saying. They're using logic and their brains. If they are wrong and their questions can be answered by AGW proponents, then debate them there. Prove them wrong with your superior science.
    Last edited by 4G63; 05-14-2010 at 08:38 AM.