Blog Entries

US to push for global capital rules

For those who say I like conspiracy theories, this is not a conspiracy but a soon to be fact based on the theories I previously stated about a global economy and the Trilateral Commission's (namely Rockefeller) involvement with it.

This attempt at global regualation of all the banks is a run blocker for global
    currency.

And even note the comments from JP Morgan Chase Bank owned by Rockefeller.

And the Commission's member, Geitherner who was once Kissinger's apprentence is spear heading the US move amongt G-20.

If a popup appears, click on global economy left on screen and on G20 AND IMF MEETINGS - US PUSH

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/28959166-5...44feab49a.html
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-26-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Re: US to push for global capital rules

For those who say I like conspiracy theories, this is not a conspiracy but a fact based on the theories I previously stated.
    George Orwell couldn't write double speak this well. Bravo!
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Re: US to push for global capital rules

Sorry bout dat but

The pop up says for subscribers but I read the entire article and don't subscribe.

Here is a more detailed summary of it. Basically we will go away from
    domestical regulations of banks to global rules.

This is a page right out of the Bible and is global currency next? They already printed test bills and
    coins. Coins even say test on it. Check out the google link. Weird man, weird.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...A_enUS357US357

The US is preparing to pivot from domestic regulatory reform to a push for a tough new international capital regime after the weekend’s G20 and International Monetary Fund meetings glossed over differences between leading economies. Tim Geithner, US Treasury secretary, met Mario Draghi, chairman of the Financial Stability Board, on Sunday to discuss the contours of a system that would decide the safety and profitability of banks for decades to come and could eclipse the arguments over bank taxes and regulation.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2500380/posts
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-25-2010 at 10:43 PM.