Blog Entries

Racism in the NFL DRAFT

Well, OBY and the DEMs are always playing the race card but how about this. Here's a guy who is power back with impessive college stats and combine numbers and almost won the Heisman Trophy but is being over looked by just about everyone in the draft.

When I was a boy I wondered why there weren't many blacks in the NFL and heard stories about Lenny Moore not being able to get a cab with the team in visiting cities and thought that was terrible.

My how the pendilum has swung.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...ereotype042010
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-22-2010 at 12:24 PM.

Re: Racism in the NFL DRAFT

He has a point. It didn't hurt him in the Hesisman voting, per se, but from all appearances pre-draft, it is hurting him now.
    That said, until after the draft, it's hard to say for sure.

Please check the forum first. This one has been covered already.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

I noticed, and contributed there, i just check here first to "get it out of the way"

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I noticed, and contributed there, i just check here first to "get it out of the way"
    That's cool... I should have clarified. I was talking to Trap... er "AirFlacco" to let him know that this thread already exists.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    He has a point. It didn't hurt him in the Hesisman voting, per se, but from all appearances pre-draft, it is hurting him now.
    That said, until after the draft, it's hard to say for sure.
    Yea, but I didn't even know who he was until I read this article.