Blog Entries

Attn: pinball fanatics

I found this pinball emulator and about 1000 authentic recreations of all your favorite pinball tables from the 1950s up to today.

The site is http://irpinball.ztnet.com/ Watch for the pop ups. Lots of them.

You need to download the 'Virtual Pinball 7' folder and then the table(s) of your choice.

Load the table, hit F5 to run it, insert coins with '1', start the actual game with '5'.

Flippers are the shift keys.

You can figure the rest out.

My fave table from the 80s was 'Black Hole' based on the movie. It brings back tons of memories.
    Last edited by Admin Steve; 09-10-2006 at 11:22 AM.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Re: Attn: pinball fanatics

Wow! You know you are old when you can remember actually playing on about half of those. Ahhh...those were the days..go to the 'ol bowling alley, or snack joint...or bar...and hear the constant ding, ding, ding and thump, thump thump of the pin ball machines.

Cool site, I have to book mark it for later.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Re: Attn: pinball fanatics

Very cool. I'm looking for a house with a huge basement to make an awsome gameroom. The first thing I'm looking for after the pool table is an Evel Knievel pinball machine.