The Rodney Dangerfield of the 2010 WR Draft Class...

The SEC is widely viewed as the best conference in college football. Yet, despite leading the SEC in receptions and yards last year, NFLDraftScout.com ranks Hodge as just the 19th best receiver in the draft, third among SEC receivers, and a likely 4th-5th round pick.

Hodge doesn’t get it.

“I don’t understand it,” Hodge said. “[The SEC’s] a tough conference. You play against corners that are good and secondaries that are fast. And you hear about all the other (receivers), and rightfully so, they’re great players; but I kind of feel like I don’t get my due respect.”

MORE HERE

Re: The Rodney Dangerfield of the 2010 WR Draft Class...

I've heard some good things about him, I'vve also heard he has alligator arms across the middle. I'll be interested to see how he does at the combine, He has good size, goes up and make plays the couple times i've seen him. I'd be happy if he's the 2nd WR the Ravens take. Him and Demaryius Thomas or Brandon Lafell would be a nice future combo.

Blog Entries

It seems like I already see the prima donna attitude that a lot of great WR seem to have.
    Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but the ego is there.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

I think that the WR ego is there quiet or not for all players. I think being on that island all the time just like a corner makes it a game within a game and both WR and corners have it at some capacity since it stokes that competiveness.