Baltimore area residents can expect an action packed three days of bowling, paintball and fitness education at the Sixth Annual Ray’s Summer Days being held from May 13-15. Ray Lewis’ Ray’s Summer Days has established itself as the premier summertime fundraising event in the Baltimore area providing healthy fitness related fun for children and exciting events for adults, while raising money for the Ray Lewis Foundation to help disadvantaged youth and families in distress. Over $100,000 was raised at last year’s event.

“I count it as such a blessing that I can put together a fundraising event that raises awareness and funds to provide assistance to disadvantaged youth throughout Baltimore,” said Ray Lewis, founder and namesake of the Ray Lewis Foundation. “I built my life and career here in Baltimore and it is important to me to give back to the city and the people that have been a big part of my success.”

Event participants will be joined by Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens players, Hall of Famers and other athletes and Hollywood celebrities involved in this year’s Ray’s Summer Days. Participants can once again look forward to the annual bowling tournament and evening cocktail party and auction, along with a youth fitness clinic and an exclusive celebrity paintball tournament.

Ray Lewis:
“Our foundation is grateful for all of the support by local and national organizations like American Airlines, Sun Products Corporation, Bacardi, Pev’s Paintball and many many more. Without our corporate support and the support of the community, our commitment to helping these children would not be possible”

About the Ray Lewis Foundation
The Ray Lewis Foundation is a 501C3 non-profit tax-exempt corporation whose mission is to provide personal and economic assistance to disadvantaged youth and families in distress in Baltimore and the surrounding areas. For more information about Rays Summer Days please visit www.rayssummerdays.com or contact Jason Venger at 786-368-5494. For more information about the Ray Lewis Foundation please visit the website at www.raylewis52.com
Press Credentials are required for access to each event. Contact Jason Venger for credentials.

###

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Thursday, May 13th 2010
€ Event 1: Bacardi VIP Kickoff Party
Venue: Ruth Chris’ Havana Club: 600 Water Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
Time: 7:30pm-10:30pm
Cost: Individual ticket - $500

€ Event 2: Havana Nights Kickoff After Party
Venue: Ruth Chris’ Havana Club
Time: 11:00pm-2:00am

Friday, May 14th2010
€ Event 1: American Airlines Celebrity Bowling Tournament