Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OT: Hoodie sighting in Annapolis last night

The Hoodie himself is back home and was out at Stan and Joes on West Street last night. Off to the side with a very attractive blonde, listening to the band.

It was kind a funny as he was wearing a black fleece top that had the Rutgers R on it. I wanted to ask him if Ray Rice had given it to him after busting the 83 yard run.....

I did go up to him on my way out to shake his hand. I said hello and let him know I was a Raven fan....should have seen that scowl on his face. What does he expect, he is in MARYLAND???

It was awesome seeing him in his stupid Hoodie, with that dumb hat with the pom pom on top get his ass beat two weeks ago. I may just watch it again...

UW:word

Re: OT: Hoodie sighting in Annapolis last night

Excuse my ignorance .... The Hoodie is who?

I believe hes referring to Bill Billichick

He is an Annapolis native and I believe started his coaching career with the Baltimore Colts.

Wink Re: OT: Hoodie sighting in Annapolis last night

Bill grew up here, graduating from Annapolis High School. He still has some friends here. He is associated with the Annapolis Touchdown Club, which gives out an award named after his father, who coached at the Naval Academy. You may also see him at lacrosse games -- he played lacrosse here and follows the big name schools, including Hopkins games.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

The only reason I can think of that would make him scowl after telling him you're a Ravens fan is if you were obnoxious and taunting about it.

His mom is in an assisted living facility in Annnapolis. I know some people that see him there often.

Quote Originally Posted by underwriter View Post
    The Hoodie himself is back home and was out at Stan and Joes on West Street last night. Off to the side with a very attractive blonde, listening to the band.

It was kind a funny as he was wearing a black fleece top that had the Rutgers R on it. I wanted to ask him if Ray Rice had given it to him after busting the 83 yard run.....

I did go up to him on my way out to shake his hand. I said hello and let him know I was a Raven fan....should have seen that scowl on his face. What does he expect, he is in MARYLAND???

It was awesome seeing him in his stupid Hoodie, with that dumb hat with the pom pom on top get his ass beat two weeks ago. I may just watch it again...

He had a son who played lacrosse at Rutgers...don't know if he's still there or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Bill grew up here, graduating from Annapolis High School. He still has some friends here. He is associated with the Annapolis Touchdown Club, which gives out an award named after his father, who coached at the Naval Academy. You may also see him at lacrosse games -- he played lacrosse here and follows the big name schools, including Hopkins games.
    With a resume like that it's amazing I still don't like him. Amazing coach with a horrendous train wreck of a personality.

Blog Entries

I don't mind Belichick. He comes off as kinda douchey but I'd shake his hand and wish him good luck next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipping Birdie View Post
    The only reason I can think of that would make him scowl after telling him you're a Ravens fan is if you were obnoxious and taunting about it.
    No...i was not obnoxious at all. That is not my style. He scowled because that seems to be his personality....

So you walk up while he is having a private moment, shake his hands, tell him you're a big Ravens fan after one the biggest playoff loss he has ever had in his career ... and you don't think that's being obnoxious?