Semi-OT-Bungles...

Sigh.

I don't think I can handle it if Rex Ryan, Bart Scott, and Leonhard make it really deep in the playoffs.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Re: Semi-OT-Bungles...

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    Sigh.

I don't think I can handle it if Rex Ryan, Bart Scott, and Leonhard make it really deep in the playoffs.
    Why? I want the Ravens' coaching tree to be successful... but more importantly, the Jets are one of the few teams in the AFC I KNOW we can beat.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    Why? I want the Ravens' coaching tree to be successful... but more importantly, the Jets are one of the few teams in the AFC I KNOW we can beat.
    I'd much prefer to face the Bengals than the Jets, should it come down to that in the playoffs.

Also, you do know that Lewis is part of the Ravens' coaching tree as well. Right?
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

I'm with you effo. I would really like to see the Jets in the AFCC.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    Also, you do know that Lewis is part of the Ravens' coaching tree as well. Right?
    I know, which is why I added the second part of my post.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

I hate Rex Ryan, but if we lose tomorrow I would love to see the Jets destroy the Colts, only because the Colts giftwrapped a playoff appearance for the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    I hate Rex Ryan, but if we lose tomorrow I would love to see the Jets destroy the Colts, only because the Colts giftwrapped a playoff appearance for the Jets.

Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile.

BS

Fuck Fat Rex. He wouldn't be in the playoffs if Jim Caldwell wasn't such a bitch, and now he's on there saying how the Jets should be favored to win it all from here on out.

Doesn't matter because we're going to win tomorrow and San Diego will give Rex some humble pie next week (because the man obviously LOVES his pie)

The Team that Peaked Too Soon - the Fraudy Cats.

BS