Randy Moss is hurt???

ORLY??? This is pretty interesting news from Peter King.

Randy Moss' health. Moss missed practice today and was seen limping around the locker room this week. Uh-oh. Why am I picking the Patriots again?
    - C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

2. Re: Randy Moss is hurt???

I am hearing that he has had Wednesdays off all season for extra rest, and they may have simply moved his rest day back a day. This could obviously be incorrect, but I am just skeptical about anything I hear out of that camp.

Blog Entries

Re: Randy Moss is hurt???

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    I am hearing that he has had Wednesdays off all season for extra rest, and they may have simply moved his rest day back a day. This could obviously be incorrect, but I am just skeptical about anything I hear out of that camp.

:word He'll be 100% and whooping Frank Walker azz.

I wonder if it is gamesmenship playing up against the reports coming out of the Ravens practice that Flacco has had a really bad limp and in a lot of pain. Viviano spoke a lot about it this morning:

http://wjz.com/video/?cid=26

I don't believe this or the extent of Brady's injuries that have been reported for one minute.

It's all a ruse.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

It's actually more interesting that it's under-reported than vice versa. Some off-note mention somewhere reads more like they're trying to keep a legit injury on the dl to avoid someone knowing about it up front. If Moss were really fine, I'd actually more expect the Patriots to be hitting every major and minor news outlet that would give them microphone time to be talking about how awful his injury is and how he might not play on Sunday.

I don't trust any of it, but it's late in the season and people are banged up. If he's really hurt, that's a MAJOR situation for that team. He's over 25% of the team's receiving yards, almost half their TDs and he and Welker combined are 58% of the yards and 53% of the receptions.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    If Moss were really fine, I'd actually more expect the Patriots to be hitting every major and minor news outlet that would give them microphone time to be talking about how awful his injury is and how he might not play on Sunday.
    Yeah...didn't really work that well for Suggs last year with his microphione time. It makes more sense to let it "slip" out just loud enough to be heard.

I don't trust any of it, but it's late in the season and people are banged up. If he's really hurt, that's a MAJOR situation for that team. He's over 25% of the team's receiving yards, almost half their TDs and he and Welker combined are 58% of the yards and 53% of the receptions.

Lets be real. If Moss is hurt and can't be a true factor and Welker out and the mediocre running game the Pats possess, the Ravens win this game hands down. No doubt in my mind. Edleman won't have a big game if he is the primary receiver. Its over for the Pats, if Moss can't generate 7-8 grabs for close to 100 yards..OR...if Moss can become enough of a decoy for Edelman to do the same.

If one of those two guys can't turn in that game on Sunday, I find it hard to imagine the Ravens losing. Effo can bank that one in his next round of Blasts from the Past.

Blog Entries

blah blah blah...

Don't feed into any of this shit.. Game plan like we would when the Patsy's are 100..
    You can't go wrong.. if you game plan against them like they are 100 and they are not you will that much more effective.

Like last night, Bama game planned for McCoy but when he went down the Horns game plan changed and Bama whooped that ass. Bama would have won either way but the point is the game planned for a much more potent Offense and got alot of screens, draws and end arounds and adapted with ease.

Roll Tide

Blog Entries

Re: Randy Moss hurt????

Hmmmm....maybe foxy takes round two after all!

Re: Randy Moss hurt????

Oops, Did not look far enough down the posts.
    Please delete or lets have one of those wild free for alls that happen this time of year.