Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ravenstown?

Ravenstown?

Where is the push for the town to be covered in purple? The stadium had the purple lights on last night, but no where else throughout downtown. I thought this had become a playoff tradition? Very disappointing. :(

Re: Ravenstown?

Our mayor is too busy trying to figure out a way to make everyone forget she is a convicted crook so she can stay in power.

The purple and yellow strings on my rooftop deck is on. Although they don't look so purple anymore since the sun has faded the purple tube the led's were in...
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

The Ravens flag is always flying year around, but I put my purple lights up outside yesterday.

The castle has purple lights at the entrance. I think you will see more today as the Ravens were putting on their "Paint the town Purple" at city hall and Fed Hill!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

6. Re: Ravenstown?

I've got purple lights up and my car decked out down here in Blacksburg, I would expect the same in Baltimore...

Cant the Mayor use one of her gift cards at Target and get lights?

I have taken down the xmas lights and the Happy Festivus Ravinus lights are in the process of going up outside. Its funny as most of my neighbors like the tradition I started years ago when the Ravens make the playoffs commenting on how psyched they feel pulling into the hood and seeing the purple lights up. Yet, they will not do it themselves even after I start it.

I think many probably think it is either tacky (which it probably is to a degree) or just aren't that into it. I was hoping the snow packwould have stayed around as I was going to buy a bunch of cans of cheap purple paint and stripe my yard.

Rave on...its the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I have taken down the xmas lights and the Happy Festivus Ravinus lights are in the process of going up outside. Its funny as most of my neighbors like the tradition I started years ago when the Ravens make the playoffs commenting on how psyched they feel pulling into the hood and seeing the purple lights up. Yet, they will not do it themselves even after I start it.

I think many probably think it is either tacky (which it probably is to a degree) or just aren't that into it. I was hoping the snow packwould have stayed around as I was going to buy a bunch of cans of cheap purple paint and stripe my yard.

Rave on...its the playoffs.
    Don't worry about it G7... They just don't have our level of Purple Passion. It's a rare disease that only the Chosen Few are allowed to be infected with.

I promise you, if the Ravens make it past the Patriots and their striped friends Sunday, you will see a demonstration of Purple Pride in San Diego the likes of which you'll never forget from myself and a few friends!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Cant the Mayor use one of her gift cards at Target and get lights?
    Hahaha!

On my way home to Canton today, I noticed the Baltimore Sun Building that is right on 95 is all lit up purple too!
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Sheila "shoes" Dixon took the purple light money to buy herself a new chinchila coat.