Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 414243

Re: Game Thread - Ravens/Steelers Round 2 - Now or Never!

Hell, I'm proud of them when they lose if they at least lose like professionals. What happened after Mason dropped that TD pass was not a professional football team.

We've all seen "The Replacements" right? When Falco talks about quicksand is exactly what happens to this team. One thing goes bad and it snowballs to the point it becomes laughable.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    I gathered.

What I don't gather is why that bitching is not directed where it deserves to be directed. The players on the field that did the stupid things. Harbs can't go out on the field and hold their hands through each play. You want him to bench Suggs, Washington, Walker, Cousins, Mason and every other player that makes a mistake? He's fielding the best team he has, he expects them to go out and do their job. They boned it. They deserve the blame.
    Washington, and Mason don't deserve to be benched because they have a track record of making catches. Mason's catch was a killer, but that doesn't mean the offense couldn't have shook it off and scored on another play.

Cousins was crapping the field ALL DAY. Frank Walker is Frank Walker. I thought Chris Carr was supposed to be the starter today. Looks like he was shoved back into the nickel, which is what I THOUGHT we signed Corey Ivy for over he-who-shall-not-be-named.

But Harbaugh and Cameron deserves some of this large blame sandwich too. Not calling that timeout at the end of the half. Cameron going vanilla.

And I'm not 100% sure Harbaugh fielded "the best" team he could, because Mark Clayton was back in the #2 WR slot disappearing into coverage like he normally does, and Demetrius Williams was taken back out of the offense, save for a couple of snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    One thing goes bad and it snowballs to the point it becomes laughable.
    Exactly! After that drop by Mason, I knew we would lose.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Yeah, Clayton needs to hit the slot permanently. He was completely invisible today.