Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro Bowl Voting

Blog Entries

Pro Bowl Voting

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story?id=...s&confirm=true

this is a joke. How can Vinatieri and Polamalu lead at there positions when they have barley played this season.

Blog Entries

Re: Pro Bowl Voting

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

one week left to vote. lets get some more Ravens in

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post

this is a joke. How can Vinatieri and Polamalu lead at there positions when they have barley played this season.
    You know how it is, stupid fans who vote based on who they like or simply name recognition. And for the record I fall into that category I vote for every Raven basically :D

does anyone watch the pro bowl?

5. Re: Pro Bowl Voting

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    What is this "pro-bowl" that you are speaking of?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post

Troy got in a few years back when he only played 10 games, must be cause he is "head and shoulders" above the rest. (bad joke, I know)

Admittedly I do and you know what?

More will watch this year since they are playing it in Miami the weekend BEFORE the Super Bowl.

C'mon admit it, you'll watch it now too, right?

8. Re: Pro Bowl Voting

If it were up to me I'd vote for Troy P for MVP, because clearly the team just sucks without him. That would seem to fit the definition of MVP in my mind. With him, good defense. Without him, pathetically bad, porous defense with no heart who gives up fourth-quarter comebacks at home to the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo Rizon View Post
    Admittedly I do and you know what?

More will watch this year since they are playing it in Miami the weekend BEFORE the Super Bowl.

C'mon admit it, you'll watch it now too, right?
    It seems every year around the time of the Pro Bowl, the original Planet of the Apes movies start runnning on some obscure channel. Inevitably I am watching Charleton Heston getting his ass handed to him by some "stinkin' ape" when I stumble upon the Pro Bowl game during a commercial break. My intial reaction has always been, "cool, the Pro Bowl...forgot this was on". I watch about three plays and remember what a let down it is to watch a game with no meaning after the playoff run, remember how depressing it is to realize football is over and remember how much the Pro Bowl really sucks as a game. I then remember that Linda Harrison is about to get all sexy cave girl and go backs to the Apes. Its really a no brainer.

It seems every year around the time of the Pro Bowl, the original Planet of the Apes movies start runnning on some obscure channel. Inevitably I am watching Charleton Heston getting his ass handed to him by some "stinkin' ape" when I stumble upon the Pro Bowl game during a commercial break. My intial reaction has always been, "cool, the Pro Bowl...forgot this was on". I watch about three plays and remember what a let down it is to watch a game with no meaning after the playoff run, remember how depressing it is to realize football is over and remember how much the Pro Bowl really sucks as a game. I then remember that Linda Harrison is about to get all sexy cave girl and go backs to the Apes. Its really a no brainer.
    I assume a box of Kleenex is nearby...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo Rizon View Post

I assume a box of Kleenex is nearby...

ah man, you just besmirched one of the greatest american movies of all time. very disapppointed :bag:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    ah man, you just besmirched one of the greatest american movies of all time. very disapppointed :bag:

Why? Because he implied that you cried because either the football season was over, or because we blew it up, damn us all to hell!?