NFL picking on us again???

It seems like over the last 2 home games the "De-Fense!" chant has gone by the wayside. I don't recall seeing it on the video boards at all yesterday and I only remember seeing it once or twice during the Steelers game...even at the end of regulation and in overtime. Does anyone know if the NFL has put the kabosh on that along with every other sort of home field advantage mechanisim we've come up with?

A list of just a few of the things the NFL has done to snub us at M&T Bank...

-The video board operators can't show Harbaugh on the sideline trying to incite the crowd.
    -Bruce Cunningham isn't allowed to annouce "It's 3rd down" as emphatically as he used to.
    -The band can't wave the orange 3's on 3rd down. (Thanks to Jeff Garcia being a crybaby)
    -The NFL tells us to build a museum instead of a stadium.

Re: NFL picking on us again???

I think that the "Defense" cheer actually produces less noise than the crowd noise on its on, especially on 3rd downs.

Yesterday, I don't think the video boards mattered too much, anyway.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I also notice during the Steeler game that the DEE-Fense scoreboard prompt was missing.

I noticed on a Broncos home game I was watching on TV that they were allowed to play sound effects and such after 3rd down and things like that.

I do feel like there's a little biasedness in that regard.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by CoverD View Post
    I noticed on a Broncos home game I was watching on TV that they were allowed to play sound effects and such after 3rd down and things like that.

I do feel like there's a little biasedness in that regard.
    I was at the Giants-Broncos game on Thanksgiving, and I noticed that they brought back the whiny sound effect after the IN-COM-PLETE chant that the crowd does. I thought that they were not allowed to do that the past few years. I think it's the most stupid crowd chant in all of sports.

Yea, that was the game I was referring to. I thought it was the Giants playing against them, but wasn't sure. Complete double-standard.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis