Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Down goes Fraziahhhh......

Hard times have fallen upon our friends from West Pennsyltucky. For all intents and purposes, the Steelers defense of the their Super Bowl Championship is over. Its a damn shame

Last edited by Galen Sevinne; 12-11-2009 at 03:10 PM.

Re: Down goes Fraziahhhh......

*cue the violins...

best case scenario...Tomlin turns out to be Barry Switzer, Ben retires for health reasons, Dixon never pans out...10 years of mediocrity.

Good Job Brownies!!!:respect
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Well that shuts up their obnxious fans until next season at least

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    Tomlin turns out to be Barry Switzer
    Tomlin is Barry Switzer without the collegiate resume.....

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Hard times have fallen upon our friends from West Pennsyltucky. For all intents and purposes, the Steelers defense of the their Super Bowl Championship is over. Its a damn shame [IMG]

http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif[/IMG]

Happy Holidays to those scum of the earth people there!!! All the best

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. They were all so cocky about getting "#7" this year. Eat shit, yinzers!

There was someone in the bar lastnight bragging how they have 6 Super Bowls. I said kudos, but don't you want number 7? Well forget it this year because it's not going to happen. F--k Pittsburgh and their fans. I don't feel one bit of love lost for them bastards.

Watching last night was like watching two guys you hate in a fist fight. That said, watching the looks on the Squeelers faces was awesome.
    I wish we were not stuck in the same pile of crap though.

I love the fact they have taken a nose dive, but I think this will just light a fire under their asses to knock us off in two weeks. What better way for them to feel better then to have us sitting at home with them. I had us lossing that game anyway but I think that hill just got a lot steeper. If the Ravens still have a shot at 10-6 when we play them they better bring their A+ game because their A game isn't going to be good enough.

10. Re: Down goes Fraziahhhh......

Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    I love the fact they have taken a nose dive, but I think this will just light a fire under their asses to knock us off in two weeks. What better way for them to feel better then to have us sitting at home with them. I had us lossing that game anyway but I think that hill just got a lot steeper. If the Ravens still have a shot at 10-6 when we play them they better bring their A+ game because their A game isn't going to be good enough.
    Last night our D- game would have been good enough for them.

We're not exactly setting the NFL on fire either people.

A little perspective is in order. We both have only won 6 games this season.:bag:

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    We're not exactly setting the NFL on fire either people.

A little perspective is in order. We both have only won 6 games this season.:bag:
    While in my head I understand and subscribe to your rationale, in my heart this is funny as shit and means my Steeler cousin in law is going to have a rough Christmas!!!!!!