Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. The NFL Network has already given us a loss vs. Packers

Unless I totally misunderstood, I just heard Rich Eisen on the NFL Network say so... :grbac:

Re: The NFL Network has already given us a loss vs. Packers

Care to elaborate?
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

3. Re: The NFL Network has already given us a loss vs. Packers

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    He was talking about the Jets and their quest to make the playoffs and he basically said and gave the Ravens a loss to the Packers

4. Re: The NFL Network has already given us a loss vs. Packers

Inside the NFL also had Green Bay picked 3 of 3. :happyanim

Sunday Countdown picks from ESPN are 4 for 4 Packers.
    Can anyone say @ Dallas 08. Road game NFC. I guess the cold is going to hurt our offense. A tall kid from New Jersey and a short guy from New York. I think we will be ok. Anyone remember the AFC Champoinship game last year?http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/notebo...daycountdown09

http://espn.go.com/videogames/simula...010?id=4710297

THe madden simulation says we loose. It is funny. They say 20-27. But if you look we get 4 field goals and 1 TD. With the scenario they describe. We would have scored a touchdown down and went for two to tie in the fourth quarter. Oh well they also said Terrol Owens would lead the Bills to victory over the Jets. Madden forgets about Revis like is forgets about Ray Rice.

And all but one of the Sun's picks are for the Packers. Bottomline, no one outside of those who love the Ravens give us a chance!

What is the Vegas line? I was never one to think they have more insight but after seeing the Colts line leading up to the game, many saying the Ravens were going to be toasted by Manning only to have it end 17-15....they must know something!

Last line I saw was Packers -3.

And yes, remember the Dallas "homecoming" game last year when they planned to close their stadium with a rout of the Ravens? Let everyone pick against us.

Feels just like the Dallas "we took a big dump through your fancy roof-hole" Homecoming game.

I hope the results are similar. :happyanim

You would think as Ravens fans we would be used to having the "experts" pick against our team. This is why they play the game.

I predicting a 23-20 Ravens win. Cundiff does it again with a late fourth quarter FG.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Many of those so-called sports experts are full of themselves. As someone said, "Thats why they play the game".

I know the Ravens have not shown too much this year, but based on teams typically having highs and lows every year, to me it is about time our blackbirds had their "high".

Besides, I think the Ravens are the better team. They do need to start showing it more often though.

GO RAVENS.

In my football pool. which forces me to be objective, I picked us to lose for the first time this year. I just think these guys are going with what makes sense. Nothing to get upset over.