Ravens @ Packers MNF Party

PlayLikeaRaven.jpg

Ravens24x7 is hosting a Monday Night Football party at the Manhattan Grill on Monday December 7th to watch the purple and black keep their post season dreams alive and take down the Cheeseheads at Lambeau Field.

We will be raffling off two (2) Ravens tickets to an upcoming home game. Patrons who run up a $20 tab automatically receive a raffle ticket and the winner will be drawn during the 4th quarter of the game. You must be present to win. Only those running up $20 tabs will be entered into the contest. With each incremental $20 spent you will receive another raffle ticket to increase your chances. The countdown on the tabs will kickoff at 8PM.

PLUS THIS JUST IN...Click on the photo above...the consolation prize in the drawing will be this framed and matted print which would rock any man cave!

GAME DAY SPECIALS INCLUDE: $5 Cheese Pizza, $5 Wings w/ bleu cheese (12), $5 Loaded Fries, $5 Onion Rings, $5 Turkey and Ham Club Wrap, $2.50 Bud & Bud Light bottles, $3 Miller Lite 22oz Drafts, $5 Ravens Grape Bombs and $5 Orange Crushes. The Manhattan Grill will also be featuring $1.00 tube shooters and $1.00 purple jello shots.

And don’t forget MARYLAND MONDAYS at the Manhattan Grill featuring Chesapeake and Old Bay oriented specials, such as Crab Imperial with mashed potatoes and two mixed veggies for $17.95… $2 Coronas and Corona Lights, $1.50 Natty Bohs, $1 Keystone Bottles all from (5pm - 9pm).

C’mon out and PLAY LIKE A RAVEN with Ravens24x7 and the world famous Manhattan Grill!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Here's the 411 on the MANHATTAN GRILL
    Last edited by TL24x7; 12-07-2009 at 08:35 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens @ Packers MNF Party

where is it located?

Thanks B81...I've added a link to the original post above...

It is located in Honeygo Village in Perry Hall

I am so there. I will bring video and SLR camera to document the event. I hope it is a decent turnout.
    Last edited by xmradiodave; 12-06-2009 at 06:54 PM.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

PlayLikeaRaven.jpg

See the edited original post above to see how this print can be YOURS!

I was there for like 5 mins, but then I wanted to sit down so I left :)