Thread: L.J. Smith

L.J. Smith

With his catch today I believe he is averaging $750,000 a catch. Is that an NFL record? You would think his job was created with government stimulus money.

Re: L.J. Smith

Funny, but by season's end with Cameron and Flacco he will have that down to 250,000k

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    With his catch today I believe he is averaging $750,000 a catch. Is that an NFL record? You would think his job was created with government stimulus money.
    the only player i can think of making more per catch is Darrius Heyward-Bey whom a lot of people on this board wanted to draft

Blog Entries

That is hilarious! The problem is they don't play him. What about D.Williams he has one catch this year, how much is his contract?

I don't think D-Will is making that much this year. It is actually a great gig. These guys get paid millions to watch the game from the sidelines and never have to play.

The Ravens should have a fan promotion next year where you and a lucky guest can win a trip to Coach Harbaugh's doghouse. The prize could include two million dollars and sideline passes for the season.