Anyone else call that Flacco pick?

I swear I called it before they snapped off that play. I've always been pretty good at calling big Ed Reed plays and in the past, Boller int's. I was really feeling that gut feeling I used to get when Boller got to the Red Zone in a close game today.

Re: Anyone else call that Flacco pick?

I called it as soon as the O settled for their last field goal.

I told my dad, the Colts will score and then Flacco will throw an INT to effectively end the game.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

What are you guys doing on this forum, there's money to be made with tarot cards and crystal balls.l

This is something like those old people that always talk about the number they should have played, almost played, played all but one of the numbers, saw on a license plate and forgot to play, or just play the same numbers every time... eventually you will get it right.

Didn't call that but kinda called the Reed turnover on the last punt return. Before it happened, I said, I hate it when Reed handles the ball on punts. He's too careless with the ball....

And yeah, like the poster before said...you make lotsa calls and tend to focus on the ones ya got right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lap View Post
    And yeah, like the poster before said...you make lotsa calls and tend to focus on the ones ya got right.
    I'm sure that is true as a general rule, but I am not in the habit of calling Flacco picks. You could lose a lot of money that way :celery

I was watching the game with a few buddies of mine when one (a Broncos fan) out of nowhere says that Flacco will lose the game for us. He apparently was getting sick of all the fawning over Flack the annoucers were doing and said that Flacco was overrated.

Of course I jumped to Joe's defense, only to have him pull a Romo in the redzone again.:grbac:

Then dude looks me in the eye at the end of the game and says, "That kid needs Shanahan if he's going to get any better.

Can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    I was watching the game with a few buddies of mine when one (a Broncos fan) out of nowhere says that Flacco will lose the game for us. He apparently was getting sick of all the fawning over Flack the annoucers were doing and said that Flacco was overrated.
    A Bronco fan saying somebody else's team is overrated. That's classic gold, especially after that beatdown SD laid on them.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

If I remember correctly the TV announcer had just said the Ravens have not turned the ball over yet, which is always the kiss of death.

Quote Originally Posted by ebs40476 View Post
    If I remember correctly the TV announcer had just said the Ravens have not turned the ball over yet, which is always the kiss of death.
    No the kiss of death is actually throwing the ball into coverage near the goal line.:grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by ebs40476 View Post
    LOL sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBrawla View Post
    I swear I called it before they snapped off that play. I've always been pretty good at calling big Ed Reed plays and in the past, Boller int's. I was really feeling that gut feeling I used to get when Boller got to the Red Zone in a close game today.
    It was just your anxiety talking.

No one ever gets that feeling when it's first and ten on your own 45.