Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why McGahee?

Why McGahee?

Why McGahee on the goaline?......Ray Rice runs with anger

McGahee was way to high running on the goalline....Bad call Coach!

*I swear the people on this message board could call better plays or at least put the best personal on the field then these coaches. I mean people tell us that it is really hard to be a coach. BS! The coaches are seeing the same thing we are and we are not stupid!

Don't not put McGahee in on key plays....Put your best players on the field!

Harbaugh you better get this team in shape.....I don't think this city will put up with another year of sloppy football

Blog Entries

Re: Why McGahee?

Actually, I've have just run another sneak on second down. Birk was getting good push and Flacco is a big guy with strong legs. Failing that, run a FB dive.

But whatever. It's done, we didn't do enough. Colts win.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Actually, I've have just run another sneak on second down. Birk was getting good push and Flacco is a big guy with strong legs. Failing that, run a FB dive.

:word

The dude is 6' 6" and would have gotten in!! Just stay low Joe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post

See you should be a coach because that makes sense!....The coaches were seeing the same thing you did!

When you only bring a guy in 3 or 4 times a game and every time he's in there he gets the ball on a running play it's not to hard to figure out who's getting the ball and what kind of play it's going to be.

Blog Entries

Can someone rip into Anita Marks tomorrow when she continues to claim that McGahee is the best back on this team?

Ray Rice, I would've done a screen or swing pass to. I bet that would've gotten the TD. Delay to McGahee, not so much
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

How the phuck do you leave your star RB on the bench for THREE STRAIGHT GOAL LINE PLAYS?!?!?!?!

Very poor decision on Cam's part.

The dude out-thinks himself!

I understand if you want to run it up the middle with McGahee, but we had failed up the middle ALL DAY. Run Rice to the outside!

Blog Entries

I don't get why Grubbs is getting a free ride. He's playing below average and it's very disappointing. I almost chocked on my cup of tea watching the first offensive snap of the second half, he got blown back 2-3 yards on initial contact. Chester, meanwhile, seems to have reverted to his pre-breakout form and is getting out muscled.

Bloody awful.

I was thinking they should done a QB sneak as many times as necessary on a quick count. No need for handoffs that close.

Blog Entries

The running plays were advertised and in slow motion. Just Cam doing his thing right. Bring back Dilfer in would have atleast found the end zone once on that many trips.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    I was thinking they should done a QB sneak as many times as necessary on a quick count. No need for handoffs that close.
    For what? That doesn't make sense, Flacco right up the middle on a small Defensive front.