Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 272829

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Colts

Screw this all to hell!!!!! Bring back Marchibroda, bring back Jim Harbaugh, hell, bring back Stoney F*ckin' Case, for all I care!!!!

Good teams find ways to win, mediocre teams find ways to hang on, and lose in the end. Bad teams find ways to screw the pooch coming outta the locker room. We ain't the first, but we certainly aren't the last either.

Let's face it, one decent cornerback and we win 3 of the five that we have lost. IMHO

F*ck it...it's martini time....'Kids, ya on your own for dinner....Daddy's crying in his glass!!!'
    Future MVP of Superbowl LXIX

And Cleveland managed to lose their game

LOOOOL

Blog Entries

I'll give you, we're seeing a team much better than 2007 Ravens. We've got an offense that can move the ball, a D that still plays very good at times, and at worst average at other times...and now we have a dependable kicker.

The problem is we can't call ourselves a good team until we can put together a complete game. All we do in these close games is play well enough to lose by a little. To really make the next step, the coaches and players need to find a way to push those extra 5 yards (or 1 yard in the case of our goal line stall)
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenGordon View Post
    We need to go 11-5 to get it? I doubt it. 10-6 gets us in. We win out minus the game at Pitt and we're in.
    I disagree. Sorry, but I don't believe 10 wins will get it. And I'm not even convinced at this point we can get to 10. There are two many other teams right now playing better than we are that will get in before us. And we have to play Pittsburgh twice.

Tell me what you saw today, in addition to the last weeks, that makes you believe we sweep the Steelers. It took KC 27 points in OT to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RvnFanInIndy View Post
    Let's face it, one decent cornerback and we win 3 of the five that we have lost. IMHO
    '
    And if I shit gold bricks I'd be a gazillionare. :D

Seriously, woulda-coulda-shoulda.

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, I forgot we likely lost Fabian for the season.

So guess who takes the spot of Webb when he is bumped into the starters...Frank Walker or Chris Carr.

How you feel about Mike Wallace in FFL next week? :grbac:
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Carr probably.

BTW, once again, outside of Derrick Mason, guess who was our next best receiver on the team?

If you guessed Ray Rice, you were correct.

Todd Heap, who had only 2 catches himself, has as many catches as Kelley Washington and Mark Clayton combined.

Hell, LJ Smith had as many catches as either of those two.

Am I the only one now getting tired of that as well? None of these guys were redzone threats either.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    And if I shit gold bricks I'd be a gazillionare. :D

Seriously, woulda-coulda-shoulda.
    OK, now then, let's set something straight here. I am not one of these people who lament over what could have been. I am not, nor have I ever, bemoaned the loss of one player to free-agency or retirement, or the salary cap. I am not one of these idio....excuse me, fans, crying for Stover, or for a new OC.

I wasn't trying to play the woulda-shoulda-coulda game. I was simply stating a fact. The fact is that in reality, this team is good, and is simply 1 player away from being very, very good....in my opinion.
    Future MVP of Superbowl LXIX